Injury Report: Team Injury thread

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Anaheim Ducks @AnaheimDucks
@SargeTheDuck We know fans are concerned about Fowler and will tweet any info when available. The team did nt practice yesterday. #NHLDucks

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
Thanks Mighty, still kind of makes you wonder....I read an article from Sbnation that said the Ducks would release a full status on his injury Sunday... My speculation, I would think concussed or not we wont be seeing him tonight. Head injuries are always tricky and theres no way they would take any risk with baby Nieds.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Eric Stephens ‏@icemancometh
No sign of Cam Fowler on the ice. Not a surprise there considering how he looked Saturday night. Sami Vatanen skating in his spot.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
@icemancometh No sign of Cam Fowler on the ice. Not a surprise there considering how he looked Saturday night. Sami Vatanen skating in his spot.â€â€

eenok*

theatrical report? really fowler nongamemable? :shakehead no good

vatanen on ice :handclap: all time :D

im hurry now must go out fix stuff. really not hurd of mascot jobs at HONDA. someone help? dream of disneyland and hockey w cheerleaders and tricksey walks among SUPERDUCKS :laugh:..hows mascot duck? enough duck?

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
**** you Jarret Stoll.

Our D is going to be a lot worse off without him. Subbing Vatanen in his spot may be able to replace some of his puckmoving ability but won't come close to replacing his all around game.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
**** you Jarret Stoll.

Our D is going to be a lot worse off without him. Subbing Vatanen in his spot may be able to replace some of his puckmoving ability but won't come close to replacing his all around game.

Definitely not. Sounds like Boudreau is trying to make adjustments up front, at least in part, because of that. This is going to be a tough game tonight.

Ducksgo*

Good news:
@icemancometh: Most Boudreau would say about Fowler's prognosis is that he doesn't anticipate him being out long.

Oct 18, 2011
Looks like we dodged a bullet, I feel bad for Cam, he is clearly about to have his best season. He really was looking like Scott Nieds 2.0

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Looks like we dodged a bullet, I feel bad for Cam, he is clearly about to have his best season. He really was looking like Scott Nieds 2.0

Yeah. I just hope this doesn't hurt his confidence. He might not be so willing to be...well...not reckless...but so aggressive with the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad