Prospect Info: Team Board Mock Draft

Who should the Sabres draft #7

• Philip Broberg, D, AIK (Allesvenskan)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Newhook, C, Victoria (BCHL, BC Commit)

• Matthew Robertson, D, Edmonton (WHL)

• Victor Soderstrom, D, Brynas IF (SHL)

• Ryan Suzuki, C, Barrie (OHL)

• Cam York, D, USNTP (BC Commit)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I guess we can check but maybe Oiler fans have been bumping him down the line for several picks

Oilers Mod just passing through. What up CS, the tree is doing alright!

You give Oilers fans too much credit. I notice two of my brethren that voted for Podz, otherwise, don’t think it’s Oilers fans that have been tainting things.

Will mention that I’m a little surprised over the chasm that appears to be between Krebs and Zegras country. It’s definitely not that large on HFOil.

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
50/50 between Krebs and Blody. Went Krebs due to D zone play and "intangibles"

EDIT: My major issue with Pod is that we do not have an existing "Russian Core" nor Russian coaches. This team is a USDP/College and Scandivian team for the most part. IF the team was Washington or TB or we had a "Russian Core" coming up it would be different.

Last edited:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

You give Oilers fans too much credit. I notice two of my brethren that voted for Podz, otherwise, don’t think it’s Oilers fans that have been tainting things.

Will mention that I’m a little surprised over the chasm that appears to be between Krebs and Zegras country. It’s definitely not that large on HFOil.

Hey Soli, long time! Glad to hear your tree responded. Nitrogen deficiency wasn't it? Hope things are going well for you.

Are Oiler fans still hopeful that one of Dach or Cozens might slide?

sincerity0

Dec 23, 2016
When I saw Caufield on the board I thought he’d Be a lock for the Sabres... I guess not. What’s the issue on him aside from his size? Cole could Be the best goal scorer Buffalos had since Vanek.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Hey Soli, long time! Glad to hear your tree responded. Nitrogen deficiency wasn't it? Hope things are going well for you.

Are Oiler fans still hopeful that one of Dach or Cozens might slide?

Responded well to the plant food, repotting in a couple months. Right back at you, hope you're doing well!

There's definitely a bunch that would like to see Dach there. I think there's a sense that we can't go wrong and we're going to get a good player no matter who's on the board at 8.

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
When I saw Caufield on the board I thought he’d Be a lock for the Sabres... I guess not. What’s the issue on him aside from his size? Cole could Be the best goal scorer Buffalos had since Vanek.

The only knocks on him are his size and that he’s not a center, really.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia

Eh no offense bud. Just a response to some other posts. There is something about Zegras that keeps me from buying in .Either way, I can't imagine we could pass up on Pod.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Re: other fans submitting votes controversy, has anyone gone through and compiled where those votes have gone?

Just overlooking who voted, it doesn't seem that off. Maybe two or three are questionable, but they all seem legit votes.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012

Being 5'7" is a pretty big knock. Very few players play in the NHL at that size.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad