Speculation: TDL rumors/speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
DW's "standing order" is that he's always looking to improve team. Sometimes he'll specifically tell pundits he's looking for a particular set of skills/position.

As he doesn't talk about contract negotiations or discussions with GMs, it's pundit speculation and thoughts of "player X would work in SJ" kinda thing. (Or the pundits get tidbits from other non-Sharks sources)

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
On the main rumor board, Friedman says that the Lightning are in on Cody Ceci. I sure hope that’s true. The more they get, the less likely EK65 goes there, in my humble opinion.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Florida kinda owes us. Brassard for their second.

Their 2nd is the most valuable pick we have for the TDL. Would rather not use it for Brassard.

We get our 2nd and Ottawa gets Florida’s 2nd unless Florida’s pick somehow miraculously ends up being lower than ours.

I would also argue that our 2nd for Brassard wouldn’t even be a win for us. It would be a win for them.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
That was a great trade for Florida honestly. Bjugstad and McCann aren't very good and they free up cap space to use if they choose. It wouldn't surprise me to see them flip Brassard to Columbus for Bobrovsky. If they manage to move one of Luongo or Reimer in such a deal whether they re-sign Bob or not, they win that deal. I don't think they'll get anything for Sheahan but they don't have to and can just let him walk.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Florida looks like they are pulling a San Jose and reloading on the fly even though they haven't been all that great they seem to have a decent core at forward

SharksAddict

Dec 21, 2008
Not really interested in Brassard. With Hertl playing extremely well at C, I'm not sure Brassard adds much.

undercovernerd

Apr 18, 2014
Bend, OR / Bay Area, CA
That hit me right in the feels.

View attachment 181661

I need to marry my girl and make some rugrats to watch hockey with.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Seriously though, my daughter will legit watch half a hockey game without turning her eyes elsewhere. She refuses to watch football. As much as I’d like to think she enjoys the game, I think it’s the constant movement of hockey that she can’t get enough of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad