Speculation: TDL rumors/speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

undercovernerd

Apr 18, 2014
Bend, OR / Bay Area, CA
I took a good, hard look at that roster, and I have no idea who we would be interested in. Outside of players that are obviously untouchable, there is nobody that interests me.
So yesterday I said due diligence..... but we continue to show up. Could it possibly be one of the big fish? Like you, I see no one else we’d be remotely interested in whatsoever.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Stop it.... you owe my guy an apology.

Haha highly unlikely one will be forthcoming, that post was my edited to be nice version lol.

Or 8 million is just not enough money to have to deal with melnyk for another 8 years.

That might be true, but for now we would have to assume he wants more than 8, and I would not even give him 8. Everyone lost their mind at 7 for Kane, but at least Kane had something going for him being one of the best even strength goal scoring wingers in the NHL for several years, even if his total points were not great. Duchene struggles to even get 60pts but somehow hes a first line center, and has the audacity to scoff at 8 mil a year. No thank you

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Haha highly unlikely one will be forthcoming, that post was my edited to be nice version lol.

That might be true, but for now we would have to assume he wants more than 8, and I would not even give him 8. Everyone lost their mind at 7 for Kane, but at least Kane had something going for him being one of the best even strength goal scoring wingers in the NHL for several years, even if his total points were not great. Duchene struggles to even get 60pts but somehow hes a first line center, and has the audacity to scoff at 8 mil a year. No thank you

Duchene is one of the top 5V5 point scoring players in the NHL over the past 13 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad