Confirmed with Link: [TBL/VGK] Gusev, 2017 2nd, 2018 4th to select Garrison in 2017 Vegas Expansion Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Used to be a Stone fan but apparently his foot speed was getting him into trouble

Yeah he's not swift - but I think pairing him with a guy who can skate will cover some of those deficiencies.

He's not a solution, though. Don't think he'd crack our top 4 over Dotchin and Stralman. Could be a good bottom pair guy, though. Hedman-Dotchin, xxx-Stralman, Coburn-Stone is a very strong defense corps.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Why would we go for Smith to protect other guys? Just resign Sustr who worked him over in a fight last year.
I wasn't being serious. Not a good idea for a cup contender to sign someone to just be a fighter. I don't know how Smith's game is today but I remember Red Wings fans giving him lots of ****.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm aware - but as of now he's still an FA.

Rangers were impressed with him and he enjoyed his time in NY. I'm just sharing what I know from the Rangers end. If Tampa could get him would be good. Easily upgrade the middle pairing, imo.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Coyotes just got Hammer for Murphy and Dauphin....

Next up, Sustr and Peca for Brodin. Anyone?

Edit: rumors of Panarin for Saad as well. Wtf. Steve needs to start calling Stan right now.

Last edited:

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Coyotes just got Hammer for Murphy and Dauphin....

Next up, Sustr and Peca for Brodin. Anyone?

Edit: rumors of Panarin for Saad as well. Wtf. Steve needs to start calling Stan right now.

stevie your killing me over pay to get panarin!! killorn and our first do it!!!!

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Loving draft day so far. Hopefully we get in on the fun. SY needs to make a move for top 4 D.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
or a TOP 6 F

x - Stamkos - Kucherov

Palat - Johnson - x

Don't see Killorn/Callahan has solutions in the Top 6

They don't have to be. Put them on the 3rd line together with say Gourde, Vladdy , or Point and it will be a good line.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Stamkos-Kucherov is good enough on its own. Put Vladdy next to them and it won't hurt them as we saw this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad