Confirmed Signing with Link: [TBL] Tampa re-signs J.T. Miller (5 years, $5.25M AAV)

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
He can be really good in short spurts with anyone. Or he can totally stop caring at any moment and start coasting around and trying to force stupid passes.

He's not a bad player overall but I don't think TB is wise to invest 5 years in him because he exacerbates their biggest issue as a team.

He's 25 years old, I'd say it's a pretty safe deal to invest on a player of his mold from ages 26-30.......

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Wennberg scored 59 and is getting 4.9.

Is Miller likely to be a consistent 55-60 point guy? If so, maybe the contract is fair. I guess the cap is going up too.

Wennberg is on a steal contract then. Miller was our highest point producer after the trade deadline. As long as he continues to get that time and space in the regular season he should be just as good. Maybe better with more time on Stamkos and Kucherov line.

More 2004

Stamkos Apologist
May 3, 2004
Tampa
Miller was lights out in the regular season. He is still really young. If he can manage to transfer that to the playoffs it'll be all good.

and no this doesnt take us out of the Tavares running. Yzerman can still move Miller, Johnson, Killorn or buy out a guy like Coburn to make space.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad