27|Florida|217
28|Edmonton|222
29 | Ottawa | 228
30|NY Islanders|235

still an entertaining game

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Lehner sat too long without playing, then when he did get a chance the team played lousy in front him.

The guy cares, got down on himself and now it is obvious watching him he has zero confidence.

I feel like he cares too much... get him slightly upset and he loses all composure, and getting him upset doesn't seem to take anything.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Hey the team I cheer for is slightly less terrible than the Islanders.

Boo ya! Eat **** Tavares

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
PoutineSp00nZ

Ok so now everyone here somehow knew that Bishop was going to be better than Lehner.

The hindsight around here is staggering

:laugh:

You have no idea how much fun I have right now, it's probably as good as your favorite team winning. Hockey fan tears and captains hindsight. Can't get any better

This team is young, inexperienced and for the most very raw. Playoffs were far from a sure thing. But like most people on earth, HF Sens fans thought that what media says is like gospel. They were gonna fight all season for a playoffs spot. I just want them to fight until the end, even if the chances are now pretty slim. Learn to have some pride

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
At what point are you destroying his confidence though? He's obviously in a bad place, and they just keep putting him out there to get destroyed time and time again.

Who else are we going to put in there? We have no choice.

(responded to Poutinesp00nz in other thread but it was closed)

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
What a **** season this is.

5 losses in a row. 6 losses in a row coming up.

Keep the faith my friend...

I just can't believe our team is actually worse than MTL, TB, CBJ ect...

I just think we didn't get any bounce this year and we had some heart breaking lost that made the boys give up.

Still think that at the time the best decision was to keep Andy and Lehner. Also, I really like Smith, but that penalty was unacceptable, and lazy, and he put himself before the team. Cost us with Lehner, stop a beach ball jesus

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Some goals were on the D but lets see it for what it was Lehner stunk. He was deep in his net, let rebounds off his body and glove that led to goals and then let a guy beat him short side high. The guy is 6'4 but he leaned down to create a hole. It doesn't matter if the scorer couldn't do that shot again. The hole shouldn't have been there, it wasn't a surprise quick adjustment move.

Mar 17, 2014
I actually Think we deserved to win this game. Lehner (+ Smith & Philloops) lost us this game.

Zibanejad is looking great btw.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Why are people so upset?

We have been long out of it. November was the time to get mad.

HockeySens

Feb 22, 2013
3 goals we're on Lehner. Unacceptable

Alfredsson apaprently scored with .4 seconds left in OT, we sure couldve used him tonight

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
We were mad in November too.
I dunno man. The whole offseason #SensBudget comments by Eugene kinda killed my interest in the team for this season.

I don't think I cared enough to even be mad by November.

Stick of Truth?

Nah, that only kept my interest for a week. Mostly because I'm an Obsidian fan, but I've never been a South Park fan (only seen one episode ever).

I went back to 2014 GOTY Banished. I'm so addicted to this game.

Cheapseats

Cigars N F-Bombs
Mar 2, 2004
Chris Phillips needs to be shut down for the season and let's get some young talent in for some minutes. The year was a bust...it will be a ghost town in the CTC ...

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
I dunno man. The whole offseason #SensBudget comments by Eugene kinda killed my interest in the team.

I don't think I cared enough to even be mad by November.

Yeah, I was really beaten down with that stuff as well. I remember feeling pretty angry in the offseason, because we were in a perfect position to compete. A young team, loads of cap space, and an owner who had originally promised to open up his wallet when it was time. All of the budget stuff was like a huge slap in the face.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Why are people so upset?

We have been long out of it. November was the time to get mad.

Just visiting blogs and stuff, a lot of people feel spurned by their boosting of Lehner. I have a friend who all year trashed Anderson and demanded Lehner be the starter.

Now, he despises him because he "failed" him.

He's 22 but I think he should start next year in Bingo. Give him 30 starts to break the bad habits and then call him up for the back-up role or of Andy gets hurt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad