Confirmed Signing with Link: [TBL] Corey Perry signs with the Lightning (2 years, $1M AAV)

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
This moves marks the start of the decline of the Tampa Bay era. There will be no three-peat. Perry MAY knee someone in the head again though.

Apparently you have not met nor seen the great wizard, Al Murray:

200.gif

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
So bummed he is leaving. Absolutely loved him. The most old school player in the league. Tamps fans are gonna love him. All 10 of you.

But seriously no hard feelings. He wants to win and you have to respect that.

Ten?

Buwahahahahaha

Sorry we broke your glass slippers and threw away your rotting pumpkin carriage.

Have fun trying to make the playoffs in a real conference not the gifted canadian division.

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick
Ten?

Buwahahahahaha

Sorry we broke your glass slippers and threw away your rotting pumpkin carriage.

Have fun trying to make the playoffs in a real conference not the gifted canadian division.
Easy big wheel. It's called a joke. Hope he does well with you guys.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
I don't like Perry. Never have. But he is one of those players you'd like playing for you.

He was smart to sign for two years with Tampa and he will be a factor with this team.

Danrs112

Oct 19, 2017
Well I mean since asked you have lost your entire 3rd line but you have the best goalie in the game and a hall of famer in net so you have a shot.

Both losing Goodrow, Coleman, Johnsson and gourde certainly has to hurt

Could you please make a much bolder, more explicit prediction?

Like 'No way Tampa can go on to win 5 consecutive cups.'

Last edited:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I don't like Perry. Never have. But he is one of those players you'd like playing for you.

He was smart to sign for two years with Tampa and he will be a factor with this team.
Agreed. I was partially thinking "wtf why?" and partially "I hate him." When he signed in Montreal. I love the guy now. Man is a class act, great example, and can be impactful.

Reactions: Nanuuk

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009

He was definitely a pain in the ass in those two series. He's definitely thinking why not go be a pain in the ass for them to try to get a cup this time. Will be fun to see how he is with this team. Honestly hoping we play the kids a lot and we just give the older vets rest when they need it. Roster has some versatility again this season.

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
We lost Perry the leader, not Perry the scoring machine. He had ok and worth his salary in the regular season but stepped up in the playoffs.

Hopefully everybody saw what it takes and it's not as if Weber didn't lead the way.

I like him. Hope he never gets to drink from the cup.....

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
Ten?

Buwahahahahaha

You could not get through two paragraphs before responding, could you ?

Or you have absolutely no inkling of what a sense of humor is...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad