Confirmed Signing with Link: [TBL] Corey Perry signs with the Lightning (2 years, $1M AAV)

Jon77

Feb 1, 2021
Under the O6 rules, 2012 LA Kings don't make playoffs either. More over, they don't exist in a six-team league.
You miss the point. Format goes back this year. Habs likely not as good as this past year.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
We lost Perry the leader, not Perry the scoring machine. He had ok and worth his salary in the regular season but stepped up in the playoffs.

Hopefully everybody saw what it takes and it's not as if Weber didn't lead the way.

I like him. Hope he never gets to drink from the cup.....
I believe he already had that drink ...

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
That was an accidental play and thankfully, Tavares is okay. What a douchebag you are to post something like this.
That poster has been hurt someway by the Lightning. I don't know if the whole team ran over his dog, backed up and ran over it again. He's been in full whine mode for months now.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Radulov? It was confirmed that Montreal offered Radulov the same contract as Dallas, but since Dallas has lower taxes, he wanted more money from Montreal, Radulov was just greedy, don't pin this one on Bergevin.
Umm yes. That is well known. But Bergevin only matched after Dallas and after Radulov made his decision.

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
my favorite player this year. Tight games are his forte. He embodies the saying : someone you'd love to play with and hate to play against. Amazing leader. Things still happen when he's on the ice, could be a beautiful pass or an ugly goal, a great body check or just a really strong play along the boards. He's still putting on his working boots no matter where/with who he plays and that's why he's earned my respect. Perrychulo will be missed. I considered him our most important player to secure this summer. Happy for him.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
My respect for Perry definitely grew in his year with the Habs. The guy's legs are shot but his hands are still an elite weapon to have around the net. Possibly the most punchable face in the league too lol.

Damifino

Dec 23, 2013
FL Keys
...... Radulov was just greedy, don't pin this one on Bergevin.

I just don't get this mentality. Working for the employer where you take home more $$ to provide your family each month - when your previous employer would not offer market-rate for your service - is an act of greed. OK.. Gotcha.

Reactions: Danrs112

Absolut

Mar 7, 2002
NYC
So the story about Kucherov telling Perry "come join us" in the handshake line may be true after all.

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
Great depth signing for the Bolts. He was arguably one of Montreal’s top players in the playoffs.

I really wonder though if this is GM Bergervin not offering Corey a contract or Corey wanting a chance at the cup before he hangs them up. Nonetheless, he is still effective, smart, gritty, still has amazing hands, only downside is he skates with cement blocks attached to his ankles.

Reactions: NatoGhost

meatwad4343

Apr 19, 2018
Tampa
Great depth signing for the Bolts. He was arguably one of Montreal’s top players in the playoffs.

I really wonder though if this is GM Bergervin not offering Corey a contract or Corey wanting a chance at the cup before he hangs them up. Nonetheless, he is still effective, smart, gritty, still has amazing hands, only downside is he skates with cement blocks attached to his ankles.

He knows Montreal isn't a contender. He only has so many years left. I doubt he wants to use them on a team that probably won't even make the playoffs this year.

Reactions: 13to40

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4