GDT: TB in Hell.. Check local listings ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Lots of time left... we can still win this game. But we've got to actually start playing in Tampa's zone.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
1 guy out there wasn't drafted. And 1 other was a 7th rounder. Not sure the last time that happened....Such a talented line....

It just shows how good drafting and scouting is so important. The lighting might have got a gift with Drouin but their scouts have done a great job finding guys like Brown and Johnson.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
He's our best DMan on offense. Without PK, this team goes nowhere.

Pretty much everyone agrees with this. What's humorous is you're pretending that you voice this opinion regularly.

Face it, you despise his paycheck so much that you'll usually stop at nothing to criticize a single poor play, and ignore the dozen terrific ones.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Galchenyuk so spazzy lately, needs to chill out with his decision making.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Always knew Kucherov was a beast but Palat and Johnson are a gift sent from heaven for them.

I saw Palat A LOT in the Q and just was completely convinced he'd might be a great....AHL'er. Often only about development....And same for Johnson. Just didn't see NHL at all for him.

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
I'm happy that this kind of game happens tonight since I'm gonna be at the game Saturday. Habs will try to bounce back I hope.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Pretty much everyone agrees with this. What's humorous is you're pretending that you voice this opinion regularly.

Face it, you despise his paycheck so much that you'll usually stop at nothing to criticize a single poor play, and ignore the dozen terrific ones.

this and a thousand times this.

post of the year so far for me

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011

I do expect more from him being the highest Cap Hit DMan in the NHL. Yes I do.

But you are probably right. Its easier to **** on Gilbert, Emelin and DD in the GDT. You just blend right in.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
Are the lighting this much better than the Habs, or is just a terrible game after Christmas, New Years and almost 2 weeks away from home?

expy

Nov 2, 2010
thats funny because i never said that

you said show me one game where he was a norris type defenseman, and i gave you one

you did all the rest :)

That game did not make him look like a top 3 Norris candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad