GDT: TB in Hell.. Check local listings ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
That game did not make him look like a top 3 Norris candidate.

ooohhhhhhh ok

because you watched every single game that night and watched every SINGLE defenseman that night and you were able to categorize every single defenseman in norris quality level and subban didnt crack your top 3 that night?

ok, i compltely misunderstood you man, im sorry.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
2 straight statement games by TB against the Habs...

Well the good news is even though they'll be 2 pts. up we have 2 games in hand. So we'll both be 14 games above the .500 points percentage mark. As will the Pens and Isles. So we've consistently been a top 4 team in the East this year. And if we keep it up to a degree we won't hve to worry about facing any of those teams until the 2nd and/or 3rd rounds. One thing for sure: If we beat Tampa in the Atlantic Final it won't be a sweep and Price will need to steal many games. We could be playing Detroit while Tampa would get Boston, Toronto or Florida. 1st therefore is big. I am fully confident we'd beat the Wings but it wouldn't be as quick a series as with those other three.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
She seems friendly with me... :laugh:

hi.jpg

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Just end it please, of we do this it is highway robbery. I should have done my chores tonight instead of watching this disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad