GDT: TB in Hell.. Check local listings ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
DD leads all F in ES and PP TOI...

More proof that when things go wrong, Therrien won't stick with what's working but rather with what he's comfortable with. I'll never understand why he feels Desharnais is the straw that stirs the drink. He hated Briere after all. Sure DD and PA aren't terrible defensively but they're not so much better than Briere was. Oh well, when we had Alain Vigneault the talent was crap. If we had him now imagine how much better we could be. I'm sure he plays faves too but at least it's not DD down the gullet hehe.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Hehe, really? When was the last time you made any kind of positive comment about Subban?

Most games, if not all, where you join the GDT, you **** on him.

He's our best DMan on offense. Without PK, this team goes nowhere.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
His goal was highlight reel, but he did not play a very good game that night; in fact he scored after getting out of the box after taking a stupid penalty.

LOL yeah ok bud

i could of said any game you would of responded the same thing

you have an agenda, and its ok i get it

we have the worst fanbase in the league, its really too bad.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
LOL yeah ok bud

You picked a pretty bad game to try and make your case for him being a top 3 Norris candidate this year. I think we have some of the most delusional fans in the world (after Leafs fans).

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
And he's swimming, bobbling the puck, giving up rebounds, etc. He's not sharp.
Without him this is an 8-1 game. He's made plenty of great stops.

The only one you could maybe find fault with was a 4 on 2 break with the guy in the freaking slot. Price got beat clean but that was hardly a weak goal.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
LOL yeah ok bud

Not disagreeing with you, but it's important to know the difference between "of" and "have"

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
You could see a letdown game coming after a long road trip. Bergevin has to see that this team needs more tweaking

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Tampa has had some great scoring chances in some prime scoring areas tonight. The Habs D zone coverage has been bad tonight.
Its been brutal. There have been at least three breakaways, a two on one... a FOUR on two...

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
You picked a pretty bad game to try and make your case for him being a top 3 Norris candidate this year. I think we have some of the most delusional fans in the world (after Leafs fans).

thats funny because i never said that

you said show me one game where he was a norris type defenseman, and i gave you one

you did all the rest :)

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Without him this is an 8-1 game. He's made plenty of great stops.

The only one you could maybe find fault with was a 4 on 2 break with the guy in the freaking slot. Price got beat clean but that was hardly a weak goal.

Not blaming Price; it's not his fault. The team in general just isn't sharp. One of those nights. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad