Former Bruins Taylor Hall II

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If the bruins win the cup, I can see Hall being in the running for the Smythe

Coyle as well
Coyle ever wins it would ruin the Cup for the miserable Bruins fan base

Sounds like an opportunity fot a Bittersweet (B logo of course) T shirt of Coyle raising the Cup

Bruins Twitter fans would rather have them lose then win a Cup with Coyle the CS winner

ShiftyNifty16

Blow it up, burn it down, hit reset and start over
Apr 11, 2014
Earth
Marchand is the competition on that imo. Maybe Bertuzzi
Marchand and Bert are in the conversation. A convo that goes like this.

Hall has been the best forward, who’s further back in second and third?

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Need some more love for Hall this playoffs.

Leading the team in goals (5, all even strength). Has 8 pts in 6 games. Doing all this getting only 14 mins ATOI.

Oh, and he's team leader in +/- to boot (+4). Only 3 other Bs who have played all 6 games are above 0, and those 3 players are all d-men.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Can't leave Marchy out. Team leader in pts (10), has been a warrior, made some great hits, tried to cover for linemates assing up left and right. Three way tie for most impactful Bs for me this series: Marchy, Bert, Hall.

All 3 left-wingers.

Marchand plays PP and PK.

Bertuzzi has been huge on the PP, also plays PK.

No PK for Hall, less PP time.

Hence, less time for Hall.

Reactions: missingchicklet

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Seeing a bunch of chatter about dealing him. Before we get ahead of ourselves consider. . .

Even strength goals through the 7 game series against FLA
Hall 5
Debrusk 2
Pastrnak 2
Bertuzzi 2
Coyle 1
Foligno 1
Marchand 1

Even strength points in the series
Hall 7
Debrusk 4
Carlo 4
Bertuzzi 4

Reactions: BruinDust

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Seeing a bunch of chatter about dealing him. Before we get ahead of ourselves consider. . .

Even strength goals through the 7 game series against FLA
Hall 5
Debrusk 2
Pastrnak 2
Bertuzzi 2
Coyle 1
Foligno 1
Marchand 1

Even strength points in the series
Hall 7
Debrusk 4
Carlo 4
Bertuzzi 4
Id deal him, Bruins need cap space and there's 6mil of it right there. I like Hall don't get me wrong, he brings it every night, but moves need to be made and with the Bruins depth at left-wing he's as likely a candidate as anyone. I mean you have to factor in return and the value of what your other players could return as well, and who's coveted by other teams. There will be moves and I believe it all depends on who brings the most value back to the bruins as far as assets and cap-space is a much needed asset. Hall could help kill two-birds with one stone.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Id deal him, Bruins need cap space and there's 6mil of it right there. I like Hall don't get me wrong, he brings it every night, but moves need to be made and with the Bruins depth at left-wing he's as likely a candidate as anyone. I mean you have to factor in return and the value of what your other players could return as well, and who's coveted by other teams. There will be moves and I believe it all depends on who brings the most value back to the bruins as far as assets and cap-space is a much needed asset. Hall could help kill two-birds with one stone.
Where is that left wing depth?
35 year old Marchand
Zacha who's likely to be playing center next year
Debrusk who plays more on the right
Foligno?

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
35 year old Marchand
Foligno?
That question is probably going to come up more than a couple times this summer once they decide who they really want to keep and who they're trying to disband from.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
35 year old Marchand
Foligno?
Agree I wouldn’t move him ,to me it was the Bruins defence that self imploded,if the Bruins need cap space use one of them or two or three ,they obviously don’t have a clue of how to play in the playoffs,and there not kids if they haven’t figured it out yet they never will.

Riverfront

Jan 5, 2015
true, bruins lack depth at the forward positions.
they are deeper on the blueline and have Lohreii almost Nhl ready.
so, i would try to keep taylor hall and trade :
forbort, gryzlyck, reilly, clifton, ( before entertaining on trading hall )

Reactions: SonnyBoy

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
35 year old Marchand
Foligno?
Imo Its by far their most depth position among the forwards. Doesn't matter if Marchand is 35 he's still elite, You add in Debrusk, Hall, Frederic, Lauko and as of right now Bertuzzi as the Bruins still have his rights. By far their deepest among the forward positions and that's not even counting Zacha or Foligno

Left wing depth or not, someone's going and he's a likely candidate for the reasons I had previously stated imo

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad