Former Bruins Taylor Hall II

Cam14b

Jan 8, 2018
Interesting to see the separate groups. Could it be that the group at Hall's wedding are the next to exit? Jake, Coyle' and Foligno would free up Cap and gain us some talent in return!! Lazar and Haula already gone..

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Interesting to see the separate groups. Could it be that the group at Hall's wedding are the next to exit? Jake, Coyle' and Foligno would free up Cap and gain us some talent in return!! Lazar and Haula already gone..
I’m guessing that Tuukka’s has been planned a lot longer and also most of those guys came up with him.

I’m sure those who couldn’t attend told him well in advance and got him great gifts

Congrats to Taylor and Rachel!

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
I think it was a Canadian holiday?
Read somewhere it was a long weekend.
It's in some Provinces and 2 Territories. Not all of Canada.
British Columbia Day.
Heritage Day. (Alberta)
Natal Day. (Nova Scotia)
New Brunswick Day.
Saskatchewan Day.
Simcoe Day. (Ontario)
Regional Holiday. ( Northwest Territories and Nunavut)

They're all civic Holidays.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
People are making far too big a deal of who was or wasn’t at Taylor Hall’s wedding. It’s not a big deal whatsoever.

Again congrats to Taylor and Rachel and here’s to a great hockey season

Drama over who goes to weddings is a weird thing I have experienced a few times in my life.

I had an acquaintance from college with whom I shared a number of friends. She and her husband live in Colorado and got married a few years back. I was not invited to the wedding, while those other friends were.

This made perfect sense to me. It’s a wedding which costs money based on the number of people. Some have hard limits. I was never that close with Alison and those other friends were closer. Yet I still got asked time and time again if I was upset that I didn’t get invited and how they thought it was “weird”.

It’s a wedding. Most importantly, not my wedding. To judge or otherwise question someone over what is purely 100% their business and in which there are a number of factors at play? Nope.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad