Former Bruins Taylor Hall II

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Dunno, but don't think he'd get much more elsewhere. Before this year's 23 pts he topped out at 10 for a season. Doesn't kill penalties, doesn't factor on the PP. Doesn't ooze reliable veteran leadership.

Hathaway - man when they signed him thought I couldn't like him less. Total ghost for Boston

Flyers defenseman Travis Sanheim had 23 points this season. He was getting $4,67,500 and he's getting $6,250,000 for the next 7 years.

Caps Trevor Van Riemsdyk had 23 points and is now signed for $3 mil a year for the next 3 seasons.

You never know, maybe Jersey will bring him back home and let Severson go to save a couple million.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Flyers defenseman Travis Sanheim had 23 points this season. He was getting $4,67,500 and he's getting $6,250,000 for the next 7 years.

Caps Trevor Van Riemsdyk had 23 points and is now signed for $3 mil a year for the next 3 seasons.

You never know, maybe Jersey will bring him back home and let Severson go to save a couple million.
Those comps are silly - Sandheim is a 20+ minute/night, former 1st rounder and his disappointing season last year matched Clifton's career best my a mile. TVR is the Caps #1 defensive defenseman. Clifton is not that.

I mean maybe someone falls in love with him, but he could come back here pretty cheap I'd imagine.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
"Basically, everyone was taking a little bit lesser of a role than they would normally be accustomed to, with the hopes of winning a Stanley Cup," he said. "Obviously, that didn't happen, but it still was an amazing year. My two and a half years in Boston I learned so much from those guys and from the organization. I have nothing but good memories there.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Bedard very fortunate to have Hall on his team. Former top draft pick that knows what it's like to have tons of pressure put on him as a rookie. Has plenty of perspective from playing on multiple teams. Hart winner. Part of a solid culture in Boston that likely had a positive impact on him. Still a very good player. Seems like a solid young man off the ice. Not many players in the league who could be better mentors for Bedard.

Would have watched Bedard a lot regardless of where he went, but will be even more fun watching him now that Hall will also be on the team. Wish nothing but success for both guys.

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad