Player Discussion Taylor Hall II

Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
That’s a Claude reference ~ but I listened to Nick Kyprios podcast with Doug MacLean and when discussing the Jake DeBrusk struggles brought up the lack of development of guys like Frederic & Studnicka and it didn’t take a tree surgeon to know this was directed at Cassidy - agree @Saxon Eric
Where is that podcast?

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I’m still waiting for the 2021 playoff results. I secretly hope we can’t afford Hall after his 12 playoff goals and a Stanley Cup.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Really looking forward to Taylor Hall going into HOF as a Bruins

Reactions: Afam

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
6 year 42 million.
He’s not getting a million more then Marchand - he and Krejci will be in 6’s

they all will be in that area

I’ve done some thinking of the 2021-2026 Bruins: Bergeron, Pastrnak, Hall, Krejci, Marchand, Rask, Swayman, Grzelcyk, Carlo, Grzelcyk

I expect 2 Cups

Reactions: Afam and KrejciMVP

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Hall makes up for losing the Seguin to Dallas trade.
Hall makes up for me being irritated Bergeron gets Marchand (I get it) and Pastrnak & Krejci neither

short sample size but of all the very good wingers Krejci has had : Horton Wheeler Ryder Lucic Iginla ~ Hall fits the best because he can play independent of Krejci or with him

wheeler stayed (I approved of that deal had to happen) he and krejci would have been dynamic

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
6 year 42 million.

mmm, perhaps, but a little rich in my view even if he continues to perform the way he has been

figure the FO starts around 5yrs @ $6m, hope to land him in mid $6's and that we'll gain a sense of where his head is at quickly thereafter. It takes 2-2-T, and while I'd like to think he feels the chemistry here, the benefits of being a star in Boston, the chance to win...who knows.

Reactions: KrejciMVP and DKH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad