Value of: Taylor Hall back to the Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Csonked Out

Mar 20, 2007
Bismarck, ND
There wouldn't even be a conversation as it wouldn't be up for discussion. Hall is literally the only player that we can count on to bring consistent offense night in and night out. He is viewed as the next captain of the Devils once Greenes contract is up. He is perfectly build for this offense and just won't be traded.

Kale Hulls

May 15, 2013
ea0.gif

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I already called Hall back to Edmonton in 2020 after PC and TMC gets canned. He'll get a NMC for security.

Why would he go back to the Oilers? They are still not even a consistent playoff team despite having McDavid play as good as he possibly can.

He’s going to stay in NJ who always seem to do well with franchise wingers..Parise in his prime, Kovalchuk, now Hall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Csonked Out

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
That original trade seemed incredibly bad at first. Now, somehow, it looks even worse. What was that man thinking?

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Really ? He seem pretty upset he was traded . I am sure he has grown to like NJ but you statements are a little out of touch and wishful thinking at the best
He was upset because edmoney went to the playoffs last season. I highly doubt he wants to go back now especially since his team in contending for a playoff spot after suffering from years of crap (referring to all of New Jersey hall and Edmonton when I said crap)

I'm a leafs fan btw so I would know what crap is.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Draisaitl + 2018 1st for Hall + 2018 2nd would get it done. Doubt NJ does it, Hall is an untouchable, he's so f***ing good.

Csonked Out

Mar 20, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Honestly, Chia Pet just needs to get fired so he can't do any more damage to this roster. I just wish I could have seen Mcdavid with Hall for a full season, they would be so good together and now we will never know.

Reactions: NotNeutralFan

Setec Astronomy

Jun 15, 2012
Really ? He seem pretty upset he was traded . I am sure he has grown to like NJ but you statements are a little out of touch and wishful thinking at the best

He doesn’t like NJ, he’s actually grown to love playing here. I know for a fact that even before the season started when no one expected the team to compete for a playoff spot, that he made it clear to Shero that he was committed to the team and New Jersey for the long term.

Ownership is already talking about the extension he’s going to get and playing the rest of his career for the Devils.

He isn’t going anywhere, much less back to Edmonton.

Csonked Out

Mar 20, 2007
Bismarck, ND
He doesn’t like NJ, he’s actually grown to love playing here. I know for a fact that even before the season started when no one expected the team to compete for a playoff spot, that he made it clear to Shero that he was committed to the team and New Jersey for the long term.

Ownership is already talking about the extension he’s going to get and playing the rest of his career for the Devils.

He isn’t going anywhere, much less back to Edmonton.
there is a lot of new info in here...speculation on the extension or source?

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
Draisaitl + 2018 1st for Hall + 2018 2nd would get it done. Doubt NJ does it, Hall is an untouchable, he's so ****ing good.
LMAO
Nice, let's overpay for Hall after getting fleeced the first time around.
Wow must be a full moon out tonight with all the genius posts I'm seeing.
Lock this thread up, total troll attempt.

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
No thanks . Our D would suck . It still sucks but Larsson is not the problem . Sekera has been crap and Klefbom hasn't been much better .

I wish Hall all the luck in NJ and will cheer for his team should they make a cup run

lol at "no thanks" as if finding a replacement for larsson is more difficult than a replacement for hall. ahhahhah

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
He's about to go to the playoffs for the first time in his career (he's the current GP w/o playoffs record holder after Hainsey last year) and you want to send him back to Lottery Land?

"Outlandish Proposals - Please try and keep any proposals at least somewhat realistic. "

That would be Evander Kane who is also probably headed to the playoffs this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad