Value of: Taylor Hall back to the Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
They could trade whatever to get the rights for hall, but they would never get the same player. He'd be more pissed than Duchene in Colorado and Karlsson in Ottawa

Oilwings

Jan 23, 2006
604 Area
I already called Hall back to Edmonton in 2020 after PC and TMC gets canned. He'll get a NMC for security.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
He's about to go to the playoffs for the first time in his career (he's the current GP w/o playoffs record holder after Hainsey last year) and you want to send him back to Lottery Land?

"Outlandish Proposals - Please try and keep any proposals at least somewhat realistic. "

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
i don't even pity them, it was completely unfair to other teams that Edmonton kept building their team the easiest goddamn way possible by collecting top picks

it's pretty much karma that most of their 1st rd picks players aren't playing for the Oilers anymore

and they certainly do not deserve another top 5 pick this season

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
If we're talking about Shero making a trade with Chia it's clearly going to be McDavid. Shero won't trade Hall for anything less. If Chia's lucky he at least won't have to retain salary...

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Why would the Devils trade a Hart contender for a player that needs McDavid in order to be successful?

Don't have a clue about the Oilers do you ? Post crap to start a pissing match . Trust me Hall whom I like won't be consider for the Hart

PinkFly

Oct 30, 2017
Don't have a clue about the Oilers do you ? Post crap to start a pissing match . Trust me Hall whom I like won't be consider for the Hart

Hall carries his own line and is much better than Drai. Drai is a C so that works in his favour but Hall is still better.

No thanks . Our D would suck . It still sucks but Larsson is not the problem . Sekera has been crap and Klefbom hasn't been much better .

I wish Hall all the luck in NJ and will cheer for his team should they make a cup run

You're living in denial if you wouldn't trade Larsson for Hall. It's alot easier to replace Larsson than it is to replace Hall.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
i don't even pity them, it was completely unfair to other teams that Edmonton kept building their team the easiest goddamn way possible by collecting top picks

it's pretty much karma that most of their 1st rd picks players aren't playing for the Oilers anymore

and they certainly do not deserve another top 5 pick this season

2 of our high 1st aren't playing for us . Eberle was a later 1st . Can you please list all your top players and tell us where they were drafted ? Kings were rebuilding for years and stayed the course until they were a decent team then made trades to fill out their roster

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Hall carries his own line and is much better than Drai. Drai is a C so that works in his favour but Hall is still better.

You're living in denial if you wouldn't trade Larsson for Hall. It's alot easier to replace Larsson than it is to replace Hall.

Again you have no clue what you are talking about . Read all my posts on the subject . I liked it from day 1 and never have change my opinion on that . We made the play offs last year base on our improved D . Larsson was a big part of that . If Klefbom played like last year and Sekera never had to come back from surgery we would not be talking about this .

Listen Hall is a great player and it isn't that I don't like him . He is a leader but McDavid took that from him and rightful so . Now if you asked me if Chia overpaid . Yes he did but not by as much as people say . He should have had a prospect forward included or a 2nd round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad