Injury Report: Tavares out 3 weeks with oblique strain

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Having 2 oblique/abdomen injuries pre contact is somewhat concerning.

If it was caused by over use during off season training I hope the leafs are evaluating their program a little

The first oblique one happened at the end of the season before the world championships. It happened in the playoffs. Tavares was going to play in the world championships and then had the oblique injury

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
The first oblique one happened at the end of the season before the world championships. It happened in the playoffs. Tavares was going to play in the world championships and then had the oblique injury

I meant him/ lily which are both lower trunk injuries

kb

Aug 28, 2009
The early injuries really don't phase me. In fact I'm not awfully worried if they have a rocky start to the season, they had a rocky start last year as well and still pulled off a 115 point season.

Give Johnny have the season to recover for all I care. It's playoff success or bust.
Agreed. This is a post I can fully get behind.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
The early injuries really don't phase me. In fact I'm not awfully worried if they have a rocky start to the season, they had a rocky start last year as well and still pulled off a 115 point season.

Give Johnny have the season to recover for all I care. It's playoff success or bust.

What would Tampa do?

Shouldn't Tavares and Muzzin be rotating these injuries?

• Haha
Reactions: therealkoho

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
Guess everyone spent the off-season partying and watching Jays game instead of training :popcorn:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad