Tarasenko Is Taking Over

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Surprised I have to start this. He's just absolutely dynamic and cares about his defense at the same time.

Please let this be the background music to the next montage of his clutch goals. Just for the 'Show.' Seems right..

Ladies And Gentlemen - Saliva

He reminds me of another player that played in STL. Doesnt like the media, team orientated, wants to win and takes every aspect of his game seriously while being a fundamentally pure offensive player first and foremost.

abel17

May 28, 2009
Surprised I have to start this. He's just absolutely dynamic and cares about his defense at the same time.

Please let this be the background music to the next montage of his clutch goals. Just for the 'Show.' Seems right..

Ladies And Gentlemen - Saliva

He reminds me of another player that played in STL. Doesnt like the media, team orientated, wants to win and takes every aspect of his game seriously while being a fundamentally pure offensive player first and foremost.

Pujols? :nod:

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Came into Blues thread expecting non-stop Tarasenko threads . . . Glad there's at least one!!!

The kid is awesome. Glad to see the rise of what looks like another star (maybe superstar one day) in the league. The goal against the Rangers was other-worldly.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Remember when everyone said that "The Blues will never be able to take the next step no matter that they have so much depth that they can ice 3 scoring (2-way) lines, until they get an "elite" scorer that can create his own offence that can carry a team when they are playing poorly" ?

Well, I think The Blues have finally got that player. And his name is Vladimir Tarasenko. Watch out, NHL!!!

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
"Watch out west. Here comes Vladimir Tarasenko!" :sarcasm:

But seriously. Like Pujols when he stepped to the plate, everytime the puck is on Frank's stick, I'm starting to feel like "something" is going to happen. He's a big season and a playoff performance (accompanied by a deep run) away from establishing himself as a legit star. Let's hope it's this season.

We already know his potential, now to show the rest of the league.

Last edited:

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Except Tarasenko won't come close to the careers of Hull or Pujols.

Way to go out on a limb there :laugh: Nobody said he's the next Hull, just that they get the same excitement when the puck is on his stick as we did with Hull. Don't you get the same feeling when Vladi gets the puck with a head of steam? Like something awesome is about to happen?

nicholas89alex

Nov 16, 2012
The scary thing is this isnt like steen last year where his shooting percentage is crazy high. he has the same shooting percentage this year as last year, hes just taking more than 2 extra shots per game (4.33 compared to 2.125) as long as he continues to take shots at this pace he will easily break 40 goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad