Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
The sad parts are...

it feels like the end of an era
joke material just went down exponentially
he still is a 4th liner on any AHL team
he probably needs to be relegated to the ECHL to even score 30-40 points

You're a nice guy who loves his teammaes, just not a NHL player. Good luck.

Never Forget.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
tumblr_ni53s32KcI1th5r1ho1_500.jpg

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
Maybe sending glass down means we needed the space for incoming trade????? Sather would of leaked something out by new Damn you new GMs!!!

i was thinking this but then suddenly was like... highly unlikely. What would he even be looking for our line up is pretty damn good already.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@HockeyStatMiner: #NYR cap space today: $167,222

- If Glass clears waivers/buried tomorrow: $1,118,206
- If Glass is claimed off waivers tomorrow: $1,618,206”

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
But he ... Didn't... Do anything to benefit the team.

Toffnuss though right

Ugh, we looked so soft last night winning a bunch of board battles against the Sharks and forechecking them hard and causing turnovers :cry::cry::cry::cry:

How will we ever get by without Glass's toffnus?

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
I hope no one blames Glass, he was what he always was, and there is nothing wrong with that, management made the signing.

Just have to hope whatever they do from here is an improvement instead of an error.

Nothing wrong with toughness, but if the player can not be part of a team that has enough depth to ice 4 two way lines, there just is no point in adding a player just for an "element" outside of having the ability to be part of one of those lines.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Poor AV. I hope he has someone to comfort him during this tremendously difficult time.

I kind off hope no one picks him up so we can see what he can do in the AHL. Although it would only take one injury for him to get recalled.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
No guarantee he's even sent down. I imagine he would be, but it wouldn't be the first time we waived someone and then kept them on the roster. Either way, I would suspect he's back at some point down the line. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
No guarantee he's even sent down. I imagine he would be, but it wouldn't be the first time we waived someone and then kept them on the roster. Either way, I would suspect he's back at some point down the line. Hopefully I'm wrong.

This seems like a cap move to me, I fully expect him to be sent down when he clears (which he will no doubt, sadly).

Otherwise there doesn't seem to be a point to doing it in the 1st place.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
I am overjoyed at the fact we will actually have NHL level players lining up on our fourth line every night from here on out.....

As far as people clamoring for Diaz to come up, I just don't understand why?
He has a career high of 3 goals, and I hear people talk like he is some kind of powerplay wizard.....He has ONLY one powerplay goal in his entire career...ONE. He is a career minus player and in my opinion a poor defensive player, there is no reason for him to be called up

At the very least it's going to light a fire under Boyle's ass to get his game in gear

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad