GDT: TankTown Express: No Sunny Side Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
blues organ dude playin the undertaker theme since its almost graveyard shift time due to nhl schedule makers.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
I think that is play was 50/50 GI call.

Could they challenge? Sure?

They lose and then we score on PP and it is 2-0.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I don’t know if anyone else caught Strickland on XM this afternoon but without naming a name he bad guaranteed that we were signing a college free agent as soon as their season was over and that they would be in the NHL immediately. Obviously YMMV. Any thoughts on who he would be referring to?

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I don’t know if anyone else caught Strickland on XM this afternoon but without naming a name he bad guaranteed that we were signing a college free agent as soon as their season was over and that they would be in the NHL immediately. Obviously YMMV. Any thoughts on who he would be referring to?
Isn’t there a forward who grew up in St. Louis? On cc maybe?edit- hunter mccown on cc is who I am referring to.

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Toro isn't the guy but the idea of playing a grinder type guy with Thomas and Kyrou is interesting. Need one with more skill.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
StrickNasty Guarantees baybay

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Great Googly Moogly! Binnington has less than zero rebound control tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad