Tanking for Alexis Lafreniere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricity

Aug 22, 2016
Louisville via St. P
pq7ybAK.jpg

I can't believe Ottawa's most likely going to have two top5 picks this year.
That's how you jumpstart a rebuild Bergie.

Reactions: atrud66 and dralaf

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I can't believe Ottawa's most likely going to have two top5 picks this year.
That's how you jumpstart a rebuild Bergie.

Even Carolina and Arizona have two 1sts , Habs need to obviously keep building through the draft, 2020 draft happens to be in MTL if we could pick someone better than Louis Fing Leblanc that would be great...

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
i don't think we fall lower than ottawa, NJ, LA, Anaheim, buffalo, SJ (ottawa), detroit ..i think we go into the lottery 8th - at BEST

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
What happens if we get Byfield? We would be incredibly stacked at center moving forward.

Suzuki
Kotkaniemi
Byfield
Poehling

Wow that is quite something..

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Looking at the standings as of now, I think the realistic "best" case scenario would be MTL finishing seventh worst in the league. I just don't see them dipping lower than that, no matter what transpires between now and season's end.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
What happens if we get Byfield? We would be incredibly stacked at center moving forward.

Suzuki
Kotkaniemi
Byfield
Poehling

Wow that is quite something..

Just looked at Byfield highlights... this kid is the next Malkin, incredible player. He will be an unstoppable force, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 6’4” player who’s that fast.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I think most that covet a high draft pick don’t cheer against the Habs in individual games. I can’t watch them play and cheer for the other team. At the same time, it gets to the point where you feel you’re much better off with acquiring high draft picks than finishing just outside of the playoffs year after year. There’s a fine line here.

i cheered like an idiot Saturday against toronto and will do so every game i can watch... still hoping for lafreniere

lilmaxo

Jul 12, 2015
I want lafreniere but.. id be more than happy with one of

stutzle
Raymond
Perfetti
Byfield
Drysdale
Rossi

in order

all elite talent prospect. We have none of this kind of talent in our prospect pool

Reactions: Doc McKenna

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I want lafreniere but.. id be more than happy with one of

stutzle
Raymond
Perfetti
Byfield
Drysdale
Rossi

in order

all elite talent prospect. We have none of this kind of talent in our prospect pool

Some would argue Caufield and the jury's still out on 19 year old Kotkaniemi.

Reactions: Dichow Stopper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad