Tank Thread and Tanking GDT XVII: The Tank Must Go On (San Jose @ Arizona)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Got 3 compliments on my jersey when getting nachos after 1. Guy smoking a joint outside after the game called it ugly. Overall, I consider it a successful outing.

picture.php

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Can't wait for the posters to come in and say "3 pts in 4 games? Like that will happen." and completely ignore how this team is playing.

It took some Diety to reach down himself and make us lose both the Dallas and Chicago game.

The Islanders have won 4 in their last 16. Carolina has won 4 in their last 16. Columbus is due for a loss. And Pittsburgh has 3 healthy players.

And on top of that I can't even enjoy tonight because I'm reminded how awful Arizona is and how little their players even care.

fing0rz

Nov 29, 2006
Buffalo, NY
www.justin.tv
Can someone explain to me why this team went from being lucky to get 20 shots on goal a night, to putting up 30+ easily?

This is what pisses me off. Its not that the sabres are trying to win, its that they did not seem to try to win in so many games earlier this year.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
I kinda liked the old pic, Mosk. Anyway, its too easy to say the Arizonas and Leaf(v)s don't care when the Sabres are just as ugly. They looked decent tonight but if Chi kept their game up it would have been 8-2.

It annoys me too that they are playing some of their best hockey now. Almost a **** you to fans. Maybe im reading too much into it...

Last edited:

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Can't wait for the posters to come in and say "3 pts in 4 games? Like that will happen." and completely ignore how this team is playing.

It took some Diety to reach down himself and make us lose both the Dallas and Chicago game.

The Islanders have won 4 in their last 16. Carolina has won 4 in their last 16. Columbus is due for a loss. And Pittsburgh has 3 healthy players.

And on top of that I can't even enjoy tonight because I'm reminded how awful Arizona is and how little their players even care.

they won't win a single game

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
A terrific loss tonight. Too close for comfort. A lot of ups and downs. It was one of the most exciting games i went to all season.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
I'm just coming to grips with the fact that we outshot Chicago. What the actual ****.

vaneksniper26

Mar 24, 2015
I want to know how the coyotes players can constantly get away with passing the puck directly to the other team countless times every single game. Its a damn joke. Ive seen it 5 times already this game. The fact these guys are trying to throw games should be the big story in the tank right now.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY

I agree with everything you've stated. I won't enjoy anything until we lock down last place which I still 100% think won't happen.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Got 3 compliments on my jersey when getting nachos after 1. Guy smoking a joint outside after the game called it ugly. Overall, I consider it a successful outing.

picture.php

I know this board's narrative of late is one that berates the players for being upset for cheering when Arizona won in OT last week, but if this is really you, dick move.

Just sayin'.

And I'm pro-tank.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
I know this board's narrative of late is one that berates the players for being upset for cheering when Arizona won in OT last week, but if this is really you, dick move.

Just sayin'.

And I'm pro-tank.

What? I just said I liked the old Yotes jersey better than the ones they have now. :help:

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
We have the potential to get points in all 4 remaining games. If arizona can't find another 2 or 3 points in 5 games it doesn't look good for us for 30th.

ZeroPT*

Just sayin'.

And I'm pro-tank.

what are you even on about

RecycledEichel

Out with the old...
Oct 19, 2013
Raleigh
Anybody else feel they are trying harder each game? Guys are diving to block shots as if their families lives depend on it.. I definitely didn't see that earlier in the year..

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011

Just sayin'.

And I'm pro-tank.

This post is a dick move ... just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad