Tank Thread and Tanking GDT XVI: Slipping Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruff22

May 5, 2007
Tucson, AZ
2-0 Sharks. Arizona is a ECHL level squad.

6 SOG for Sharks 0 for Yotes. LOL

Still a lot to be worried about here, isn't there. Have to presume AZ is going 0-5 and man the battle stations accordingly.

1-2-1 for the Sabres would not be far-fetched at all with these guys feeling like it's their life's singular purpose to win these last games to damage the franchise's future...

They could get to OT in any of the remaining games, tonight proves that, if nothing else.

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
60946357.jpg

MacOfNiagara

Feb 8, 2006
Ithaca
How were there so many Hawks fans there? Chicago isn't that close.

I wonder if there were a lot of Sabres fans wearing Kane jerseys? I know tons of people in Buffalo that are Sabres fans that own his jersey

There are a lot of Buffalo Hawk fans (mainly because of Kane), but I saw a lot of them crossing the bridge from Canada today.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I feel for people watching all these games.
I've watched every Sabres game for last two years. I watched about 10 Edmonton games last year and probably 30 Edmonton games this season up until a week ago. And probably another 30 Arizona games.

It's been amazing.

I think when this is all over I may hate Hockey.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Still a lot to be worried about here, isn't there. Have to presume AZ is going 0-5 and man the battle stations accordingly.

1-2-1 for the Sabres would not be far-fetched at all with these guys feeling like it's their life's singular purpose to win these last games to damage the franchise's future...

They could get to OT in any of the remaining games, tonight proves that, if nothing else.

Sked starts to work in our favour after this.

Islander game will be back to back and three in four nights. Carolina game will be 4th in 6th nights. Columbus is on road. Pittsburgh is back to back for both teams.

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver

Except the Sabres didn't get it to OT. ;)

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I've watched every Sabres game for last two years. I watched about 10 Edmonton games last year and probably 30 Edmonton games this season up until a week ago. And probably another 30 Arizona games.

It's been amazing.

That's impressive.

I get through the SC Finals and I'm done with hockey until October.

No way I could watch so many non-Sabres games just because.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

It's been amazing.

I've been watching mostly yotes and Sabres games (so lots of flaming garbage), and then when I watch two actual good teams play I remember how much I like hockey haha. Rangers and caps game the other day was amazing.

Onslow

Mar 25, 2015
Here and There
Sked starts to work in our favour after this.

Islander game will be back to back and three in four nights. Carolina game will be 4th in 6th nights. Columbus is on road. Pittsburgh is back to back for both teams.

Carolina scares me. If the Sabres play like they did tonight, they whoop the canes 6-2.

Ideally they go 0-3-0 the next three games and we can cheer for a win in the finale.

ZeroPT*

kinda ot but how is this board when it's non-tank? are the GBU's used? do they go over 5 pages? Are their like player discussions?

I've always been curious since I joined in mid tank

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Watch Tampa. They're a special group of guys this year, I think they can take it all this year.

Love me some stammer, haven't seen them too much this year though. I'm all aboard the Rangers bandwagon after the Yandle trade. Still love that guy.

Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
I want Nolan gone the minute the season is over. Not because I don't think he's a good coach, he's not. But his insubordination is absurd. He played Bogosian almost 29 minutes tonight and Ennis 24. I'm sorry that's high even for the first round of the playoffs, let alone a team trying to make it to 29th. There's no reason for it. He's double shifting guys. It's a giant F U to the fans and the organization. It doesn't have the long-term interest of those players in mind - overplaying leads to injuries.
I hope this is mentioned some by the media and such.

Especially Ennis playing 20+ per night after injury, it's fully put me on the 'Fire Nolan' side.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
kinda ot but how is this board when it's non-tank? are the GBU's used? do they go over 5 pages? Are their like player discussions?

I've always been curious since I joined in mid tank

GBU's are used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad