Tank Thread and Tank GDTs XIV: TANK WARS!! (Buffalo @ Arizona)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Good we don't need McEichel anyways, Arizona and Toronto need them more than us. We have a Meszaros.

Karate Johnson*

**** it. **** this whole tank. I'm not getting caught up in this horse ****. Murray is in charge and its up to him to deliver 30th place so he better figure this **** out ASAP.

But anything less and he's failing. I give him til the draft lottery. If the sabres don't have the 1st or 2nd pick he's a human toilet

wshahbaz

Dec 15, 2010
And **** off to whoever went to the last home game and cheered for the loss

thanks for pissing everyone off

we are going to win out now

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
This was such a big swing game. Win it, and it's basically over. Lose it, and it's up in the air again. If we somehow mess this up, we can all look directly at Mez's two-goal performance. I can't wait to hear the Nolan praise for him after this one.

Karate Johnson*

If they thought Thursday was bad, the better be prepared for the whole damn arena to be booing them

Right??!?

I would take McDavid and an expansion team over this groups of absolute nothing's.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
And **** off to whoever went to the last home game and cheered for the loss

thanks for pissing everyone off

we are going to win out now
it was that one fan who happened to be front row behind the Sabres net who acted like a clown when they scored the goal against. Every national media outlet singled that guy out. TSN even circled him in yellow for everyone to see lmao

wshahbaz

Dec 15, 2010
I hope the whole team gets booed if they win at home for the rest of the season actually

Why would u do this to the fans

wshahbaz

Dec 15, 2010
A majority of the players on this team clearly don't give a **** about the future of this franchise

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
This was such a big swing game. Win it, and it's basically over. Lose it, and it's up in the air again. If we somehow mess this up, we can all look directly at Mez's two-goal performance. I can't wait to hear the Nolan praise for him after this one.

Would you be feeling it's up in the air if Buffalo and Arizona's roles were reversed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad