Tank Thread and Tank GDTs XIV: TANK WARS!! (Buffalo @ Arizona)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruff22

May 5, 2007
Tucson, AZ
Don't like it but it's hard to lose every game, especially against a team as bad as we are.

I just hope AZ doesn't go 0-5 as that will take this right to the last game probably.

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
A majority of the players on this team clearly don't give a **** about the future of this franchise

Well, most of them won't be here to reap the benefits of a franchise player. Hell, a guy like Mez might not have been in the NHL at all next year if not for his late-season "heroics." He's playing for his career.

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
Maybe the players have concocted this plan to make it close to teach us a lesson, and then they will lose out at the end for the betterment of all. Oh, the ridiculous lies I tell myself to sleep at night...

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Bottom line:

Sabres go 2-4-0 or worse and we're guaranteed 30th.

They looked awful tonight, but the Coyotes had been playing well and have a home and home with SJ coming up. I'm not going to be shocked if the Yotes take a point or two.

We still control our own fate, so to speak.

jd1970

Feb 23, 2007
Downtown Buffalo
A majority of the players on this team clearly don't give a **** about the future of this franchise

They may be crummy players, but they're not stupid. How would you feel if you were brought in to lose, and get cut the next season with your career in shambles, and had idiot home "fans" rooting against you?
You'd want to shove it down their throats, of course.

N.Y. Orangeman

Mar 15, 2002
myspace.com
majorleagueoriginal_original.jpg

wshahbaz

Dec 15, 2010
God this roster is dumber than I thought

Can't wait until Murray guts it this summer. Need some fresh SMART players in here. These players are starting to take after their moronic coach

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
Bottom line:

Sabres go 2-4-0 or worse and we're guaranteed 30th.

They looked awful tonight, but the Coyotes had been playing well and have a home and home with SJ coming up. I'm not going to be shocked if the Yotes take a point or two.

We still control our own fate, so to speak.

The Yotes even grabbing two points makes this a whole lot less nerve wracking. That would require us to go 3-2-1.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
I wonder if the people cheering against the Sabres in their own house will question even for a moment the effect it might have had in hindering the process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->