Confirmed with Link: Tank thread: All over but the shouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
It's beyond irritating that the Canucks are winning games in garbage time and likely sliding down the draft pole....while teams like the Sabres, Rangers and Devils who are also into rebuilds, are shamelessly tanking down the stretch.

But realistically, even if the Canucks were to stay in the 8-10 hole, there's no way they're drafting a player who even cracks their lineup next season anyway. At this point the UFA and trade markets are far more important to this team's future.

And unless the Canucks coming roaring out of the gate next season and look like a team capable of making the post-season, I suspect the current management regime will be gone anyway.

The only thing that really gets me is Colorado. They're making the playoffs and were virtually guaranteed the best of odds of winning the lottery before the season even began. Sigh!

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
It's beyond irritating that the Canucks are winning games in garbage time and likely sliding down the draft pole....while teams like the Sabres, Rangers and Devils who are also into rebuilds, are shamelessly tanking down the stretch.

But realistically, even if the Canucks were to stay in the 8-10 hole, there's no way they're drafting a player who even cracks their lineup next season anyway. At this point the UFA and trade markets are far more important to this team's future.

And unless the Canucks coming roaring out of the gate next season and look like a team capable of making the post-season, I suspect the current management regime will be gone anyway.

The only thing that really gets me is Colorado. They're making the playoffs and were virtually guaranteed the best of odds of winning the lottery before the season even began. Sigh!

melnyk-eugene-032219.jpg

Nov 1, 2011

The thing is we were behind the Sabres a couple of weeks ago.

The few wins we got late didn't cost us 1 or 2 spots, if we tanked like BUF over the last 10 games, we'd be tied with NJD for a bottom 3 spot and looking good to draft an impact player.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
and another season draws to the end of the Tank Thread.

I would like to thank Jacob Markstroms for making it close.

BIG shout out to Pettersson for proving me wrong.

now, what are we going to pay for jack Hughes?

Reactions: Luckylarry
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese