Confirmed with Link: Tank thread: All over but the shouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Benning Bros:

October/November: Yay!!! Stanley Cup here we come!!!
December/January: Yay!!! Playoffs here we come!!!
February: Yay!!! Jack Hughes! Kakko!!
March: Yay!!! Bryam! Cozens! Krebs!!
April: Yay!!! Broberg! Suzuki! Leason!
July: Yay!!! Myers! Ferland! McQuaid!

It's all part of..."the plan".
giphy.gif

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
stop winning.. jesus. canucks probably not gonna have a very good draft position this year. 7th or 8th? again.

Hemty

"Magni Consili Angelus"
Jan 14, 2015
Riga
soundcloud.com
Why does it feel more crowded in here since mid-march? :sarcasm:

3 games left, 6 possible points, at this point we'd better hope that NSH & STL keep battling for that top spot in the division and don't lay a goose egg. Im gonna lose my mind if this team gets out of the top 10.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Why does it feel more crowded in here since mid-march? :sarcasm:

3 games left, 6 possible points, at this point we'd better hope that NSH & STL keep battling for that top spot in the division and don't lay a goose egg. Im gonna lose my mind if this team gets out of the top 10.

I’m certain we lose, in regulation, these last three games. :help:
The Oilers and the Sabres are out tanking us again!

Reactions: Hemty

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
Canucks lead the NHL in shootout winz, proving once and for all its worthlessness.

Wrong, it's proving they are young team and they are learning how to find a way to win games! That's why they have 6 shootout wins this year compared to none last year :sarcasm:

ayoshi

Nov 3, 2010
Jeez I wish the Canucks organization could tank as well as the Oilers since its been so successful for them, oh wait........NVM

We're getting there. Worst team in the league over the last 4 years. #Benningsosobad

pepito

Jun 27, 2011
If the Canucks lose all their remaining games in regulation (SJ, Nash, Blues), and the Oilers pick up a single point in their remaining four (Vegas, Col, SJ, Calgary), they'll have identical records. How would that be resolved in terms of the standings? Would there be a tank playoff game? Any suggestions?

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
If the Canucks lose all their remaining games in regulation (SJ, Nash, Blues), and the Oilers pick up a single point in their remaining four (Vegas, Col, SJ, Calgary), they'll have identical records. How would that be resolved in terms of the standings? Would there be a tank playoff game? Any suggestions?

When teams are equal in points the first tiebreaker is non-shootout wins; Edmonton currently has three more of those than Vancouver. So it's almost a certainty that the Oilers will be placed higher in the standings in the event of a tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad