Confirmed with Link: Tank thread: All over but the shouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwarf

Feb 13, 2007
Victoria, B.C.
yeah its 12th.. Oooo the sea of Granlunds strikes again.

We have a team of losers, who don't try until they are eliminated, and the games mean nothing.

Lets play for contracts. Yeah. This is where real management steps in. You don't see Pittsburgh or Washington winning meaningless games.

I sure hope we get a new leadership team.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
I love people celebrating that goal. Congrats on cheering for mediocrity. Unreal. f*** this f***ing team sometimes. My god. Way to blow all year, only to when when it literally only hurts us.

Reactions: TruKnyte

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
This is incredibly frustrating and what we all feared would happen at the start of this season.

They improved too quickly. They needed to bottom out for another season at least and get another game-changing talent, instead Markstrom decided to become a legitimate starting goalie and the West completely shit the bed.

Now they’re in that 9-15 zone where you don’t want to be.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
This is incredibly frustrating and what we all feared would happen at the start of this season.

They improved too quickly. They needed to bottom out for another season at least and get another game-changing talent, instead Markstrom decided to become a legitimate starting goalie and the West completely **** the bed.

Now they’re in that 9-15 zone where you don’t want to be.

The team hasn't improved.

Cancuks

Former Exalted Ruler
Jan 13, 2014
At the EI office
Cost for Hughes keeps going up, Benning. Going to enjoy seeing him get bent at the draft.
2019 1st (12-13th overall) +2020 1st (top 3 guaranteed) + Horvat+ Demko?

Bonham

Nov 24, 2008
Victoria, BC
This is just hilarious.

What other team but the Canuck's would keep all of their vets 4 years straight, continually screwing themselves over?

They deserve all of this. This team's not doing shit for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->