Rumor: Tan1040|Matt Sekeres: Canucks the most active team in the trade market ++

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
As a Leafs fan...lets see, what Canucks player would i have interest in....

ZomboMeme 11062018210833.jpg

Last edited:

Dominicr

Nov 23, 2017
What is Vancouver looking for in the 7th pick? Prospects or roster players?

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Curious from Nucks fans, what kind of deal would Montreal be able to offer to acquire the 7th overall without moving 3rd overall? Keep in mind we can take back some cap.

THE Green Man

Dec 27, 2013
Narnia
Curious from Nucks fans, what kind of deal would Montreal be able to offer to acquire the 7th overall without moving 3rd overall? Keep in mind we can take back some cap.
Nothing we have tons of cap space and need that pick for a RHD more than basically anything on your roster

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Nothing we have tons of cap space and need that pick for a RHD more than basically anything on your roster
Fair enough, just curious though do you have any examples of deals you would move the 7th overall for? to any team? Just curious what kind of deal the Nucks want for 7

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
Fair enough, just curious though do you have any examples of deals you would move the 7th overall for? to any team? Just curious what kind of deal the Nucks want for 7
If the rumours are true and they offered it for Hanifin, with other moving pieces (unsure of who and which way), I'd say roughly that .

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
I'm curious on what they would move the 7th overall for.

They still need a lot of prospects and they aren't even close to contending.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Meat and potatoes Corey Perry could be had for mere top prospect, or a first round pick. He is Benning player in every way.

lanceuppercut75

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto area
Just because I'm bored. I'm not a Vancouver fan.

Trade with Buffalo, Carolina, Chicago, Edmonton. Move out Eriksson, Sutter, Tanev, Hutton, Nilsson and bring in Lucic, Seabrook, Hanifin, Lehner, and a few picks / prospects.

Baertschi - Horvat - Boeser
Lucic - Pettersson - Virtanen
(Goldobin/UFA) - Gagner - Boucher
Granlund - Gaunce - Leipsic

Hanifin - Stecher
Edler - Seabrook
Del Zotto - Gudbranson

Lehner
Markstrom

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Just because I'm bored. I'm not a Vancouver fan.

Trade with Buffalo, Carolina, Chicago, Edmonton. Move out Eriksson, Sutter, Tanev, Hutton, Nilsson and bring in Lucic, Seabrook, Hanifin, Lehner, and a few picks / prospects.

Baertschi - Horvat - Boeser
Lucic - Pettersson - Virtanen
(Goldobin/UFA) - Gagner - Boucher
Granlund - Gaunce - Leipsic

Hanifin - Stecher
Edler - Seabrook
Del Zotto - Gudbranson

Lehner
Markstrom

And the number one draft pick for the 2019 NHL entry draft belongs too...

Reactions: kevrondl

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Edmonton because it’s Edmonton and Vancouver can’t have nice things. That roster would get us the best lottery odds and still end up with the 4th pick.

If Edmonton is that fair out of the playoff race by October that they’re the odds on favourite for the first overall or even in contention. I’ll sell my body until June to raise enough money to buy Connor mcdavid out and save him from the oilers

Reactions: Brock Radunske

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
If Edmonton is that fair out of the playoff race by October that they’re the odds on favourite for the first overall or even in contention. I’ll sell my body until June to raise enough money to buy Connor mcdavid out and save him from the oilers
I'm sitting here doing the mental math trying to figure out how far a team could be out of the playoff race by October.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Hanafin is the only rumoured player I'd want for that first round pick. Moving up, outside of picks one or two, doesn't help us really, and moving down means little too as who we should want are between 4th and 14th overall, depending on who you ask.

Tanev, Hutton, Del Zotto, Edler, Gudbranson, Markstrom, Nilsson, Sutter, Eriksson, Granlund, Baertschi, Gagner...pretty much anyone not named Hortvat, Boeser or Gaudette who played for the Canucks I'd be willing to part with, and prospects also withstanding.

With the Sedins retired, I hope to have a real rebuild happen, I just don't want to salt the earth.

Reactions: JuniorNelson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad