Post-Game Talk: Tampa vs. Leafs | we lost. seven to go.

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
Would like to see you get slashed in the wrist and not grimace

Its getting tiring with him acting like he got shot once or twice a game, either he got Wolverine's healing abilities... Or he stole Vince Carter's pain tolerance.

Bobs your uncle

Sep 18, 2003
Canada
Its getting tiring with him acting like he got shot once or twice a game, either he got Wolverine's healing abilities... Or he stole Vince Carter's pain tolerance.

He needs to up his acting game, the referees have gotten wise to Kadri's phoney baloney embellishment performances.

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
The lowest we finish is 29th, Edmonton took tanking to a whole new level. They'll probably lose every single game they have left, they're gonna lose to Anaheim tonight and then 3 games left. We got 7 games, the way the team's playing we'll win at least 2 if not more. Still don't get how management hasn't been able to get that team out of the bottom, it's been 6 years since Hall got drafted 1st overall...now with McDavid added to that lottery roster and still the same result. Very high chance we fall out of the top 3-4.

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
You're welcome.

It's a crappy spot for the Preds. They draft a guy, let him stay in school, then lose him for nothing once he's developed through no fault of their own.

I'm also confused. Would the Preds (or the team that drafts) at least get first chance to offer an entry level contract before the player chose free agency. There must has to be some benefit - even if slight - or why would a team draft the player, unless, maybe if they weren't sure he was 100% going the college route. JUST ASKING!

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Missed this one. Saw the box score and besides the lack of scoring it looks like Sparks was inadequate again. 3 GA on 18 shots, all at even strength.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Missed this one. Saw the box score and besides the lack of scoring it looks like Sparks was inadequate again. 3 GA on 18 shots, all at even strength.

I hate when people make judgments completely off the box score, at least watch the highlights before you draw conclusions.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Gotta love Kadri's subtle jabs :laugh:

@ 0:24

"he's chirping our bench, I don't think anybody really appreciates that... It might be something he can do in Syracuse but uhm, no not here and I don't think our guys appreciated that so he brought it on himself."

Is he talking about Blunden?

This isn't a first for him either, I remember a while back when he was asked about Dylan Larkin he said he was a skilled player but needed to work on his defensive game lol..

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Dude, what the hell is your problem? Must be still salty over the Reimer trade.

:laugh:

Relax, I'm not trying to go after you personally, you don't need to get so defensive. I just think you should watch the goals allowed first before you post about how Sparks had another lackluster performance between the pipes.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012

I wouldn't say he was the reason we lost, we just couldn't score on Bishop but Sparks didn't really help either.

Only goal I would put full blame on Sparks is the 2nd goal..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad