Post-Game Talk: Tampa vs. Leafs | we lost. seven to go.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Ya I just read your reply above. And ya there are biased posters for sure. I try to limit my biases as much as I can.
Iirc sparks was way out of the blue ice too. I will look to see if I can post a replay.

OK here it is. Sparks is just in the blue ice but Rielly was outside the blue.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
You're welcome.

It's a crappy spot for the Preds. They draft a guy, let him stay in school, then lose him for nothing once he's developed through no fault of their own.

Crap happens... look at Luc Bourdon! :(

Nothing in life is guaranteed. :shakehead

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
You're welcome.

It's a crappy spot for the Preds. They draft a guy, let him stay in school, then lose him for nothing once he's developed through no fault of their own.

i was wondering why they were so angry,:( yah that's kind of pooppants.

CHL people have to go back into the draft right?

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Hopefully, Bishop will continue stoning us tonight. This is exactly the type of result we need down the stretch. We are outplaying them by a significant margin and deserve better, but we need losses right now.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
He is just not that good.

He's pretty good on breakouts and moving the puck up ice... easy to see how he got a lot of assists playing with JT.

Almost a career high in goals this year, but not many assists on this talent-starved lineup.

Don't see us bringing him back either, but he could have been a decent cheap middle six filler on a team with cap problems. Surprised there were no takers at the deadline.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
valiev is already a very decent skater and defender

One of only four players from after the 1st round of his draft to play in the NHL. Looking like a pretty solid choice so far.

Has the lowest OZFO% on the team, so the fact his possession numbers aren't great doesn't seem like cause for concern.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad