GDT: Tampa vs Chicago - 1 minute from now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Wow, Khabby blows....... Outshot them 37-19 yet it is 4-4.

Crawford in goal we are probably up by 2 goals. We need much better than this from our back up goalie

Retail1LO*

Not that funny.

Hysterical. A guy that can't skate giving the puck up to a defensive defenseman...an entire team letting lurch skate up ice, and Khabiblowin giving up a five hole the size of the St. Louis arch.

That **** was hysterical.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
^
Its his 2nd game of season

I would remind you Crawford was far worse last go round with Lightning

He is a pro, we need better regardless of how many games he has played IMHO....

What did we sign him for, wasn't it near 2 mil for this year? I love what Stan has done, but I just can't see how he gave him that much. Was Khabby going to get that much of an offer elsewhere? He must have been pinching himself. I know it is only his second game, but he really looks shaky. Needs to pick it up big time.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
He is a pro, we need better regardless of how many games he has played IMHO....

What did we sign him for, wasn't it near 2 mil for this year? I love what Stan has done, but I just can't see how he gave him that much. Was Khabby going to get that much of an offer elsewhere? He must have been pinching himself. I know it is only his second game, but he really looks shaky. Needs to pick it up big time.

Why does it matter what he is paid?

Hawks aren't in cap hell or anything and it isn't like Bowman is going to make a big move at deadline that requires big cap space

And again it is his 2nd game of year ,, Nearly 2 weeks since his only other game. I will worry if Khabby looks like this in January

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
No reason to bring up Raanta and have him sit on the bench for the majority of the time. Later in the year if Khaby still sucks you bring him up to see if he's a viable back up in case something happens to Crawford.

Not to mention Raanta hasn't looked good in his limited AHL play ,, Simpson is looking better and might be guy who gets call up if that continues

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Why does it matter what he is paid?

Hawks aren't in cap hell or anything and it isn't like Bowman is going to make a big move at deadline that requires big cap space

I have heard several on this board moaning that Bickell wasn't earning his salary before the last few games. Just making an observation with Khabby. Hopefully He gives us better as the season goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad