GDT: Tampa vs Chicago - 1 minute from now

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomersWorld*

Rozy was big for team and is good mentor for Leddy

Outside of his stupid penalties this year I have no issue for him. And Brookbank is ok #7

Stanton is not some amazing asset ,, Dahlbeck looked better then him anyway

Raanta is not exactly dominating AHL

Bollig has played well all year

Roszival is 35 years old. There was no reason to give him a 2 year deal and no he'll likely have to be traded in the offseason or something. Probably will have to add a draft pick just to get someone to take him. It was a bad signing IMO.

Stanton is better than Brookbank or Kostka easily and has proven as much with his play on the Nucks. Stanton was perfect and signed for like 550k next season...it was a brutal mistake and no reason for it.

And Khabby isn't exactly dominating the NHL...on the contrary he has been awful and has one of the worst SV% in the entire NHL so far. Anyone else would've been a better signing.

Bollig is crap and basically anyone on the NHL or AHL roster would be a better player than him.

RomersWorld*

Roszival refuses to shoot on the PP despite being wide open then acts like an idiot down the ice and doesn't cover his guy, leading to a wide open chance that miraculously doesn't go in the net.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Rozy was big for team and is good mentor for Leddy

Outside of his stupid penalties this year I have no issue for him. And Brookbank is ok #7

Stanton is not some amazing asset ,, Dahlbeck looked better then him anyway

Raanta is not exactly dominating AHL

Bollig has played well all year

Couldnt agree more

Should be interference

Edit..nope..went in before he touched bulin.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Stamkos was pushing on the top of his stick I don't even think he could've got it down on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad