Post-Game Talk: Tampa Bay @ Toronto | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
JVR and Bozak need to be separated. I been saying this alot in this forum, but Babcock just doesn't hear me. Until that happens, the Leafs will have a line that bleeds goals. Marner can only do so much. Carrick should be paired with Gardiner, plain and simple. I liked Zaitsev and Reilly alot. Kadri line looked great. Leafs actually managed a good comeback. Anderson had a very leaky goal. The others really weren't his fault. Several passes off skates that ended ended up on the Lightnings sticks. Bad defensive coverage was the lesson of the day. Babcock will turn it around, but for the 100th time, separate Bozak and JVR!!!

I've been saying this for so long too!
- Separate JVR-Bozak
- Pair Gardiner-Carrick (or even Corrado)
- Pair Rielly-Zaistev

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I'm a little out of touch on these forums.

I see a lot of anger on this thread, but aren't we still in a rebuild year?

What's the overall opinion here? Do most leaf fans want this year to be another tank/rebuild year? Or do most fans want to start pushing for the playoffs already?

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I'm a little out of touch on these forums.

I see a lot of anger on this thread, but aren't we still in a rebuild year?

What's the overall opinion here? Do most leaf fans want this year to be another tank/rebuild year? Or do most fans want to start pushing for the playoffs already?

It depends who you ask.
I prefer to think of it as the stages of grief.
Everybody is in a different place even though we are proceeding very well and right on schedule IMO.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
BTW, for those interested a few tried to boo Stamkos early in the game but it didn't take. He scored not long after and was never boo'd again.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
BTW, for those interested a few tried to boo Stamkos early in the game but it didn't take. He scored not long after and was never boo'd again.

Romanuk told us. Then he told us again. Then he reiterated that in case someone missed it. Then he reminisced about it. Then he lectured us on the historical event that it was. Finally he whispered about the legend of the Stamkos booing as the game ended and the studio lights went off.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Romanuk told us. Then he told us again. Then he reiterated that in case someone missed it. Then he reminisced about it. Then he lectured us on the historical event that it was. Finally he whispered about the legend of the Stamkos booing as the game ended and the studio lights went off.

Stamkos scored with echoes of boos dancing in his ears!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Live it only happen once early in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad