GDT: Tampa Bay @ Ottawa - 2pm 03/23/13

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
Paul Mac gonna do some beatdowns I hope. Definitely deserved if so.

Come on Boston, beat the Laffs and tonight will be a good night.

Laista

Apr 21, 2012
Gävle
As good Silfverberg and Zibby was i first , they turned into bad bad players in third. Hope this is a lesson for that line ! They did stop play in second , latandresse forgot his skates in to the third.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Lucky to get out of that one. Let's hope it taught the kids a lesson about playing with the lead. Good thing it happened now and not in the playoffs

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Geez that ending was scary. I was listening on the radio, were the goals on Lehner weak or were they not his fault?

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Hate finishing like that. I think the gods had to bring us back down to earth after those first 2 periods.

DonthaveaCOWEN

Jul 29, 2010
Ugly game looking at it in the present but could be a blessing (from MacLean's POV). A big and important "on-the-job" lesson for the young guys about complacency and not sticking to the game plan for a full 60

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Lucky to get out of that one. Let's hope it taught the kids a lesson about playing with the lead. Good thing it happened now and not in the playoffs

Agreed. Hope this comes as a good learning lesson for the kids. No matter what lead you have, you can still lose so play hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad