GDT: Tampa Bay @ Montreal - Oct 27 - 7:30 - RDS / SN360 / 690 AM / 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
GDT of the year.....and we're not even at game 10 yet. :yo:

For tonight, may Carey save us all. Will be tough. But we will pull this out.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
How much time did you spent on this, looks like a lot. Great work!

Tonight is our first major test, I will say. Tampa is healthy(other than Callahan and he's due back) and they are Tampa, they have this big mass of talent, and they're off to a hot start too... Also, 2nd game in two nights for us.

Could go either way, but if we win it, definitively a statement. If we lose and it's not so bad, heh, you almost expected a loss, really. But if we lose bad, it could get the guys thinking. We pulled last night's game by the skin of our teeth.

Might be a Carey Special tonight.

Last edited:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
How much time did you spent on this, looks like a lot. Great work!

Tonight is our first major test, I will say. Tampa is healthy(other than Callahan and he's due back) and they are Tampa, they have this big mass of talent, and they're off to a hot start too... Also, 2nd game in two nights for us.

Could go either way, but if we win it, definitively a statement. If we lose and it's not so bad, heh, you almost expected a loss, really. But if we lose bad, it could get the guys thinking. We pulled last night's game by the skin of our teeth.

Might be a Carey Special tonight.

I don't see a test as we are not on the same playing field. A rested Tampa against a maybe tired Habs. I love the tests when we start on the same basis.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I don't see a test as we are not on the same playing field. A rested Tampa against a maybe tired Habs. I love the tests when we start on the same basis.

Game is in Mtl so it will even it out a little. Price will be rested so we will see how it goes. Should be a good game regardless. If the Habs win... Impressive! If the Habs lose... not the end of the world. TB is my personal pick to finish 1st in the east.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Tonight Price might have to steal one. Goaltending has been solid so far, but team effort is responsible for the record.

Not saying it would be nice to see the habs play bad but win, I'd rather see them lineup against the lightning and give them a hard time in the defensive zone.

But it would be a statement of this roster to win a game on the back of Price. "If we forget to play, we still win".

Anyways go habs go!

Amazing gdt!

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I continue to take Galchenyuk in DFS and I will do it again tonight :laugh:

He's gotta be due right?

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
LG's wife has got him doing all the house chores :nod:

domohoz.jpg

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
That was ****ing amazing!!

Go Habs!

This will probably be our toughest game this year. We're rolling, Tampa is rolling, someone is going to have to take the L tonight, hopefully it's not us.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
Tough one on the back to back. Getting a single point out of it would be something. I like the statement by the coaches to save Price for it though, most teams put their starter in the first, to try and at least get the split, MT going for both wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad