GDT: Tampa Bay @ Montreal - Oct 27 - 7:30 - RDS / SN360 / 690 AM / 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Disclaimer: I love this team and I love how sexy it looks right now. This is all in good fun.

OYkP8I9.jpg

Michel Therrien, drummer extraordinaire (best view @ 3m14s) :laugh:

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Statement game. A loss here might deflate us badly (though I have a feeling that a guy like Weber will help keep the room even keeled when things are bad).

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Amazing GDT !!! :clap:

From Russia with Radulove!

Go Habs Go!!!

I really hope they bring their A game ! :)

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Interesting opponent tonight, Tampa is hot too...

Hope we can win, Go Habs Go!

At first, thought about a very clear loss, like 6-1 TB, remembering a huge loss early season last year, but that was two years ago (7-1 TB, Oct. 13th 2014), in a season where we went 0-5 against them (and 2-4 in playoffs).

Last season, we actually won all four games against them!

So then I'll stay optismistic, let's say 4-2 Habs. :yo:

Oh, and by the way, what a beautiful GDT!

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Always a pleasure to come in here and solemnly declare that

I'VE GOT THE MUNSONS!!!

Nice to see you, mon ami. Great work as usual! Weber killed me :biglaugh:

Michel Therrien, drummer extraordinaire (best view @ 3m14s) :laugh:

[/center]

I call bull**** on this.

No way Therrien plays a 15-minute Genesis song without making changes to his drumset at least 50 times. The cymbals alone don't make it past the intro :sarcasm:

(needs more cowbell, too)

GO HABS GO!!!

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Artistic GDT! Well done. Stamkos is playing sharp, stomped the Leafs almost singlhandedly. Price is the only one who can stop him. Go :habs Go!

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Back-to-back against a tough team like Tampa will be rough. Need Price to have a big game and hopefully get some scoring from the top lines tonight

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
Dayum Roy what a GDT! That is just amazing :laugh:

It's gonna be a huge, huge game tonight, even though we're still in october. If we could beat them by a big, big margin, by dominating the game, that would send one hell of a statement.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Dayum Roy what a GDT! That is just amazing :laugh:

It's gonna be a huge, huge game tonight, even though we're still in october. If we could beat them by a big, big margin, by dominating the game, that would send one hell of a statement.

I agree 100%

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I'll go out on a limb and say habs win. Too early in the season to be tired. I can see more back and forth and offensive creativity in this game, big guns will show up!

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Holy ****, Roy! Multi-levels of genius!! I have to digest this slowly and enjoy each segment, but at first glance... wow!

You obviously have a thing for Halloween GDTs.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Easily the toughest test of the early season. Great measuring stick. I wish both teams came into the game equally rested but oh well.

This should be fun...

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Amazing job on the GDT!

I'm preparing myself for a loss here, but good news is we would still be in first place.

As for the lines, I've honestly given up caring who plays with who. If the team plays well and wins then I don't care who is on the 1st line or wherever.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Best GDT I've seen. And theirs been some good ones.

Big test for the habs tonight but I think they'll pull it off.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Wow.

Blown away by this Halloween themed GDT.

Thank You for the outstanding work!

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
AMAZING GDT!!! From Russia with Raduluve and Two Storytellers & One Honest Man killed me.

I think tonight will be a real litmus test for the team. I know we played the Penguins already but they didn't have their superstar at the time and I think are still finding their groove. Tampa is hot right now and I while a win is what I want, I'm just as interested to see how we play. We may very well see TB in the playoffs if things remain the status quo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad