FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
But I thought Matthews was better defensively than Barkov AINEC according to some leafs fans. Surprised that 1 second of PK time didn’t help him.
0 GA/60 short-handed. that's unheard of

1652805640874.png

there's your keys to the game, randy

edit: just remembered no local coverage for round 2-so only post-game coverage.

:oops: lmao huberdeau

Last edited:

needforspeed

Mar 20, 2021
How do you think the match-ups will go? Will they put our top line against Stamkos or more againts their second unit with Paul?

Our second unit Huby - Bennett - Duclair could be effective if they get some room to operate, perhaps they should avoid Tampa's second line which looks sound defensively

Reactions: Ginger Papa

VerhaegheAintAverage

I'm gonna need Verhaeghe to do Verhaeghe things.
Jul 23, 2009
UK
I'm way less nervous about this series than the last one. It must be a huge weight off the players knowing they got past that elusive first round.

Time to play Panthers hockey and dominate. (Or at least deal out some back-breaking comebacks!!)

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Powerplay absolutely needs to get going. Tampa dummied the Cats in special teams last year and it looks like it could be the same story this year. If it is, the series will not go well for the boys in red.

Tampa will be looking to slow the game down and clamp down on Florida if they get the lead. Panthers need to always be moving and doing everything they can to create space in a tight checking environment. Going to be tough.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
holy shit guys

i just bought tickets club 35 row 1 seats 3 and 4

wife and I going. mom-in-law watching kids

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

post script: my palms are sweaty

post-post script: haven't been to a game since barkov went between the legs vs price on a 6-3 win over MTL 2019

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I dont know if you guys have been paying attention but Brunette called out Duclair.

I am eager to see Duclair's response.

I like how he called out Duclair though, holding him accountable and not in an unnecessary manner, with a little encouragement.

Unrelated, but it reminds me of Tortorella calling out Duke's defensive game implying he doesn't know how to play "the right way". In contrast, Brunette is not asking him to be a player he's not and to just do what he's best at.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
I like how he called out Duclair though, holding him accountable and not in an unnecessary manner, with a little encouragement.

Unrelated, but it reminds me of Tortorella calling out Duke's defensive game implying he doesn't know how to play "the right way". In contrast, Brunette is not asking him to be a player he's not and to just do what he's best at.
duke just needs to move his feet and play hard. he coasted a ton and wouldn't back check.. he doesn't even have to body check but he could poke check and skate back.. make good passes.. retrieve pucks..

he looked lost most games

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Yeah, I've got to agree with a few other posters. I'm feeling not too much nervousness after finally getting past the first round. I'm sure the nerves will increase as the game gets closer, but getting through the first round was slaying a dragon.
I’m nervous because Tampa Bay has this thing but if we win tonight that thing ain’t so big anymore. Big win needed for the first game.. GO PANTHERS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad