GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Nice for the kid...but we still desperately need upgrades on D to replace him and Gryba if we're ever going to be more than a bubble team.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
That was a great rush and decision by Wier to wait for things to open up. That's the kind of play that if Wiercioch can maintain somewhat, he can be a solid top 4 D for the Sens

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
This could be a career turning moment for Wier overtime goals are the ultimate confidence boosters.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
The Hamburglar does it again. This record of his is simply insane. We've never had this kind of goaltending for such a long stretch, and I'm including Hasek!

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
The Hamburglar does it again. This record of his is simply insane. We've never had this kind of goaltending for such a long stretch, and I'm including Hasek!

Yes it is getting absurd. No goalie is supposed to have runs like this. This run looks good vs Ken Dryden win stats on the dynasty Habs.

He may have been rusty for a few games. Now he is full Hamburglar.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Still hate him lol. If greeninf scores a goal you're gonna like him?

I don't give my love that easily
Why you feel the need to "hate" any player on the team is a mystery to me.

I don't think Greening is very good, but I will cheer for him. Same for Gryba.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
I hope this shuts up the posters with agenda's on Wier. He's much better than Gryba and Cowen.

lets not get carried away

im really happy he scored, and if he can start limiting his mistakes he can be a solid defenceman for us. I would put him on par with cowen, as for gryba i have no ****ing idea why or how he is in the lineup

DoctorDoak

Mar 21, 2006
Ontario
I hope this shuts up the posters with agenda's on Wier. He's much better than Gryba and Cowen.

Yep, neither Gryba nor Cowen (nor Boro, either, for that matter) have the puck skills to make any of the plays Weir did in OT. The long pass up the middle before nearly sprung MacArthur (I think it was him?), and the behind the back pass leading up to the goal too was money. He just needs some confidence to play on both sides of the puck.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Now I want us to overtake Detroit and end their playoff streak. It will be Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania all over again.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
Man I feel like we are still gonna miss. But man this team sure has me pumped for next year. The fight is there no doubt.

If we don't make it but keep winning and don't slump out the rest of the year it doesn't matter that much. Detroit/Tampa... Two of our better games vs the wall. With injuries....

All of this will go into next year. We absolutely need to keep and resign Hammond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad