GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - SN1 - Last night a DJ saved my life

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
I can do whatever I want, including having an opinion on fans who seel their tickets to Leafs/Habs games. So they can go to a Columbus game? Hahahaha
To be fair the Columbus game last year was probably one of the best games to attend, right behind the home opener, Detroit dominance, and Star Wars night. It's always a gamble going to Habs/Leafs games, the percentage of drunk idiots is way higher than other home games.

Reactions: DrEasy

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Leafs @ Sens is the cheapest ticket in Ontario for Leaf fans

Leafs @ Sens is the most expensive ticket in Ontario for Sens fans.

It's the economy, silly.

I am not paying $500 to get heckled by a group of drunks and possibly forced into a fist fight. I could do that for free by going home for Christmas dinner.

Booing

Instead of booing, it would be more productive if the fans wrote an essay about how they understand the current difficulties the team faces due to injury troubles and the competitive nature of the league, but they are still dissatisfied with the state of the franchise given the timeline they were promised and the performance of the team and coach.

It would be tricky to get all 4000 people at the CTC on board with chanting it at the same time, but if they tried that instead of booing, maybe we would have avoided this entire mess.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
I am not paying $500 to get heckled by a group of drunks and possibly forced into a fist fight. I could do that for free by going home for Christmas dinner.

Instead of booing, it would be more productive if the fans wrote an essay about how they understand the current difficulties the team faces due to injury troubles and the competitive nature of the league, but they are still dissatisfied with the state of the franchise given the timeline they were promised and the performance of the team and coach.

It would be tricky to get all 4000 people at the CTC on board with chanting it at the same time, but if they tried that instead of booing, maybe we would have avoided this entire mess.
Also would have prevented tears from little coach and the cream puffs

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
It's nice to see someone who's been in the room and played at that level also agree that the players' response has been sub-par.
They want us all to be Gord Wilson.

My goodness that is the most Ottawa thing I’ve ever heard.

You wanna run that essay by HR too?

Wait were you being satirical

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
My goodness that is the most Ottawa thing I’ve ever heard.

You wanna run that essay by HR too?

Wait were you being satirical

All my posts are 100 percent serious.

I don't think it is common for someone to go on an internet discussion board and write something as a joke. When it comes to online discussion, the stakes are way too high to not be absolutely serious all the time.

• Love
Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
All my posts are 100 percent serious.

I don't think it is common for someone to go on an internet discussion board and write something as a joke. When it comes to online discussion, the stakes are way too high to not be absolutely serious all the time.
Strictly against all the forum rules to make jokes or be sarcastic. We need serious people only on the internet.

Unless you use the correct emoji

:sarcasm:

Reactions: Game 7 Meltdown

Masterplan

May 9, 2022

I'd settle for some one liners like:

"500 hockey isn't good enough, Cha-cha-chacha-CHA"

"Trying hard isn't the same as winning, Cha-cha-chacha-CHA"

"You don't always have to dump it in, Cha-cha-chacha-CHA"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad