Post-Game Talk: Tampa Bay Lightning at New York Rangers 11/17/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
They deserve to be absolutely ripped apart.

Disgraceful effort.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Yeah Stralman is going to totally blow when he's not paired with Staal, you'll all see!

:shakehead:

Were people actually saying this?

Stralman was better than Girardi for most of the playoffs.

This was just disgraceful. Staal can go **** off to Carolina.

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
There's no one to even get mad at or single out. They just all played like completely lazy poop, the kind that doesn't flush annoyingly.

Was a classic lol moment though when MSL got stopped on the breakaway and Tampa scored 2 seconds later.

tlallstar6

Jan 24, 2008
This team is so average it isn't even funny. Throw in the horrible consistency issues and it's just embarrassing.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
The players should be absolutely embarrassed by what they just did on the ice. You're allowed to have one or two games like this all season, tops. They've already have five or six. None as bad as tonight.

Absolutely joke. If you're going to lose, lose with some dignity, for ****s sake.

Dec 9, 2009
New York City
I don't see holes on this team. Sure it can use a solid veteran 3rd center or another solid 3rd pair d-man, instead of j.moore.

There appears to be a lack of motivation.

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
Should of just signed Stralman tbh, not sure what people are expecting from Staal, I haven't seen it in 2+ years aside from a game or two here and there.

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
Ryan Callahan Mr. November.

Really bad effort tonight by the defense with their positioning and communication.

Kucherov goal: right D didn't release.

Callahan goal: WTF was Girardi doing almost above the circle leaving Hagelin down low?

Stamkos goal: overcommitted and gambled up the ice.

Killorn goal: waaaaaaaay too spread out

Callahan goal; just Butt Fumble dumbness.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
There is a clear problem with effort with this team. It's inexcusable and it falls on the leadership group and the coaching staff.

It's one thing to be outplayed while giving a good effort but to continuously lose while listlessly floating through games is absolute trash.

And BTW, I've NEVER been as mad at Marc Staal as I was watching him turn the puck over and JUST ****ING STAND THERE AND WATCH Callahan beat hank into an open net. If he moves instead of standing up like his plug got pulled out of the outlet he probably is able to prevent that goal. That play encapsulates what's wrong with this team. What a joke.

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
Nash, Duke, Hayes, and Zucc are the only guys who looked like they cared tonight.

Stepan, Kreider, Brassard, MSL all MIA.

Klein looked ok.

Staal is a dum dum, Moore has **** for brains, Glass is useless, Hunwick is a turnover waiting to happen. The way Girardi skates reminds me of someone running barefoot through a room filled with legos and electrical plugs.

Hank got deked out of his pads on half the goals.

Disgusting effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad