Rumor: Tallon given back more power? (TSN says yes, Viola says no..)

SimbaThePanther

Jul 3, 2015
Sweden
Wait, people think we're losing because Dale doesn't have the GM title? Cmon...

Part of it, sure. The entire reason? No. But in any team, stability within an organization is key. I've said it all season (even before) that all the off-ice (and on) happenings was gonna affect the team as a whole. But as much as that is important, Tallon is not a guy behind the bench coaching or training these guys...

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
It's a good read. Yeah I think the others have good ideas but they need the filter so we can get the Marches but not the Griffiths. Tallon is someone who commands respect and loyalty. Let Tallon groom them and get them to the point where they can command that same level of respect.

No GM will have a perfect record, even Tallon picked up the like of Bolland and Kuba.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Having stability matters.

If your boss is a clueless tool who can ship your ass across the country any moment I'd be sweating as a player. I bet having clear direction as an organization has a way bigger impact on players that people generally think.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Wait, people think we're losing because Dale doesn't have the GM title? Cmon...

No one even said this. But expierence in the front office is something any Franchise are need.
Its also a bit easier to get "good" Deals. New GM need to get their friends and partner. Old GM with expierence have all those contacts.

When he is loved around by Fans and Player what can you do. I mean let Rowe get back to GM, after what he did to Smith and how he handle Situation. Did anyone here things he has an easy Way to get new Contracts and Dialogs with the Players and their Agents. Not really.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad