Player Discussion T-Mac "We had some very high end players..." (Ebs/Hopkins)

Throttlehead

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria B.C.
this might sound dumb, but life happens outside the hockey world. from what I understand, Jordan was quite the grandmas boy... and he either lost one or both grandparents that he lived with when he played for the pats. I can remember when it first happened he was a shell of his former self, and over the last year+ he's been slowly bouncing back.

As for RNH, he doesn't even look like he's trying. but in the same stroke, he averages the 3rd highest ice time for a forward, so maybe he's tired? I don't see RNH getting a ton of points, but it would be nice if his line could come out a plus and not a minus.

We need a heavy, faceoff winning, center that can shut down on the 3rd line. But we needed that going into this roadtrip. I'm not so sure its going to happen until the offseason.

I agree, most think "he is getting 6 mil a year, now go out and get 30 goals", they don't take any consideration into what might be going on off the ice. Its not an excuse but quite likely the reality, we all know Eberle can score, we know this because he has done it for five years previous.

I just think RNH is scrambled, he doesn't know if he should crap or wind his watch. I'm not sure what they are molding him for and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know either. 1C to 2C to 3C to winger, 1rst PP to second PP to no PP. What could he be thinking? I'm pretty sure his mental side of the game is all over the place, put yourself through that process. For those saying he doesn't play hard.......silly. He might be too coachable, maybe he should take more chances offensively and not be worried about being 4C if he makes a mistake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad