GDT: Switzerland vs Austria @ 11am PT/ 2pm ET/ 8pm CEST

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Another very good shift from Taibel there. Him and Allenspach have been by far the best Swiss forwards...which says everything about Knak's and Fahrni's "performance".

Fahrni wasnt that bad overall. He put in a laser beam on the PP. Had some other good plays too.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Well then .. go hockey!
20220815_135453.jpg

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Fahrni wasnt that bad overall. He put in a laser beam on the PP. Had some other good plays too.
Blah. I didn't see it. And he was very bad vs USA, beyond horrible vs Germany. For a player with his standing...nowhere near good enough.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Delémont the invisible man today. Probably has nothing left in the tank after playing half of the game vs Germany while still banged up.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Blah. I didn't see it. And he was very bad vs USA, beyond horrible vs Germany. For a player with his standing...nowhere near good enough.

I didnt see much of those games so I take your word for it. Today he wasnt great but at least solid all things considered. Its not like Taibel was that much better outside his rebound goal and the one toe drag leading into a low danger shot. You mentioned his horrible turnover yourself.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
It's a shame he had to board that guy, could've ended in a more interesting way

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
When talking about 02 born players I still want Hofer and Cavalleri over Graf and Ritzmann...but I will admit that Ritzmann has been good. Still wouldn't play him 20' like the first two games but he has been one of the teams top players. You can't say the same about other 02 forwards like Fahrni, Knak or Graf.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I didnt see much of those games so I take your word for it. Today he wasnt great but at least solid all things considered. Its not like Taibel was that much better outside his rebound goal and the one toe drag leading into a low danger shot. You mentioned his horrible turnover yourself.
Taibel did have a horrible turnover but Fahrni's vs Germany was way worse. I can forgive a double underager such a dumb turnover but not a guy who should be one of the leaders. Also, Taibel had several good shifts in this one. He also drew that all important penalty in the end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad