Swedish GM Game ***CANCELLED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdasman04

Jun 28, 2010
Orillia, ON
EVERYONE keep an updated team station page. How do you expect me to approve your deals if 1) I cant tell who is on your team and 2) I don't know how much cap space you have???

I agree the deals are getting out of hand. We need to get this a little more organized, and keep the deals a little closer. For me to approve anything from now on, I want to know you can afford the player, it makes sense, and that nobody is getting *****.

Ive voiced my concerns to Swede, I cant speak for how he will go with it but this is how my vote will be determined from now on.

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
EVERYONE keep an updated team station page. How do you expect me to approve your deals if 1) I cant tell who is on your team and 2) I don't know how much cap space you have???

I agree the deals are getting out of hand. We need to get this a little more organized, and keep the deals a little closer. For me to approve anything from now on, I want to know you can afford the player, it makes sense, and that nobody is getting *****.

Ive voiced my concerns to Swede, I cant speak for how he will go with it but this is how my vote will be determined from now on.

Same with me, also im sick of people not sending me trades with NTC.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:ducks Ryan Fowler available for a top young forward. Pm me if you want to work something out!

Starchild74

Aug 27, 2009
flyers_logo.jpg

Flyers have traded Brayden Shcenn

to the New York Rangers

for

Brandon Dubinsky

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
:sabres

Sorry I am done this game, their have been about 3 fair trades this entire game and that is being generous, RNH for Ryan Callahan, Suter(ufa) for Hossa + Sharp, Hall and Eberle dealt, NSH trading entire team basically. Its no fun riping off rookie GMs which is cleary what this game is about.. Do you honestly feel good about bending over a GM in a deal?
Also on what planet is Dubinsky worth Brayden Schenn? he has 12 goals in 2012 while playing low minutes, hits everything, and is a future captian

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
:jets
Joey Macdonald
Lou ericsson

:wings
Chris Mason
Earliest 2nd round draft pick in 2012

Hope this isn't too stupid for u guys ..... Smh

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
:sabres

Sorry I am done this game, their have been about 3 fair trades this entire game and that is being generous, RNH for Ryan Callahan, Suter(ufa) for Hossa + Sharp, Hall and Eberle dealt, NSH trading entire team basically. Its no fun riping off rookie GMs which is cleary what this game is about.. Do you honestly feel good about bending over a GM in a deal?
Also on what planet is Dubinsky worth Brayden Schenn? he has 12 goals in 2012 while playing low minutes, hits everything, and is a future captian
Says the one who did the Kane deal

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:ducks I am stepping down as GM of the Ducks. The game has gotten out of control, I don't even know who has what. 3/4 of these trades are brutal. I think in future some GMs need to be excluded from games. I don't want to call anybody out, but EDM GM. Do yourself a favor, and follow a few games before participating in one again.Zibanejed+Murray+ for Gagner+Chorney? I hope the rest of you have fun, but I'm only participating in GM games in future that have some better GMs with a clearer sense of value

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:ducks I am stepping down as GM of the Ducks. The game has gotten out of control, I don't even know who has what. 3/4 of these trades are brutal. I think in future some GMs need to be excluded from games. I don't want to call anybody out, but EDM GM. Do yourself a favor, and follow a few games before participating in one again.Zibanejed+Murray+ for Gagner+Chorney? I hope the rest of you have fun, but I'm only participating in GM games in future that have some better GMs with a clearer sense of value

I do know wat I am talking about you know this is supposed to be fun not to rant on people for asking for a fair deal in their opinion and so far there are about only 3 Reasonable People to deal with in this game and that's Nashville and Philadelphia and the Rangers everyone else shuts you down as soon as u make one bad offer Guys this is for FUN it doesn't mean anything no MONEY,PRIZE its supposed to be fun and most of you are taking the fun right out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad