• Playoffs Voting: TBD
  • Entry Draft: TBD
  • Free Agency: TBD

Rules
  • Must be cap compliant at all times!!!
  • Use Capgeek!!!
  • Salary cap maximum is 64.3 million
  • Salary cap minimum is 48.3 million
  • When trading players before the trade deadline, use their pro-rated cap hit, not their full cap. This can be found on Capgeek using the "to date" and "remaining" salary. Use February 28, 2012 as the date.
  • Injured players may be used
  • We will go through 2 seasons, so we can see how teams will perform with UFA's and also how rebuilding teams will do.
  • The entry draft will consist of 3 rounds. Pick selection will be based on the standings voting

Waivers
  • Post in this thread if you want to place a player on waivers
  • Waivers will be on a first-come-first-serve basis
  • A player can only be on waivers for 24 hours, after that they will be in the minors

Trades
  • All trades must be sent to me or else they will be vetoed.
  • A trade not involving a NTC or NMC can be posted once its sent to me. I have the power to veto a trade if I feel it is too unfair.
  • All trades involving a NMC or NTC must be sent to me and the 2 other commissioners, receiving at least 2 approvals, before it can be posted.
  • A trade cannot put you over the cap maximum, or under the cap minimum, or else it will be vetoed
  • I'm not going to say so and so can't be traded. You're the GM, do what you want, but NMC's and NTC's do still exist.

IF INTERESTED POST IN THIS THREAD WHICH TEAM YOU WANT!!!

Teams

Eastern Conference

Carolina Hurricanes- JustJoe2k5
Florida Panthers-
Tampa Bay Lightning- Speedster
Washington Capitals-
Winnipeg Jets- hlaverty06

New Jersey Devils- megajake
New York Islanders- canadiensnation
New York Rangers- NYR Boyler87
Philadelphia Flyers- Starchild74
Pittsburgh Penguins- 71

Boston Bruins- noahhabib
Buffalo Sabres- Evgeni Giroux
Montreal Canadiens-TheyAreGoodScaryGood
Ottawa Senators- cdasman04
Toronto Maple Leafs- LorenzoVonMatterhorn

Western Conference

Chicago Blackhawks- CupChamps2011
Columbus Blue Jackets- DontTazMeBro
Detroit Redwings- Redarmynative
Nashville Predators- SwedishMeatballs1990
St. Louis Blues-

Anaheim Ducks- Avs44
Dallas Stars-
Los Angeles Kings- Koivu777
Phoenix Coyotes-
San Jose Sharks- JayP812

Calgary Flames-
Colorado Avalanche-
Edmonton Oilers- gaborikthebeast
Minnesota Wild- paul123
Vancouver Canucks-​

CHATZY FOR TRADE TALK AND ALL DISCUSSION: http://us7.chatzy.com/76630024643730

LETS HAVE SOME FUN GUYS :yo::yo::yo:

Rebuild Cup

The Rebuild Cup is something we are going to run during the playoffs, so that every single team has something to play for. The 14 teams that do not make the playoffs will play in this. Seeding will be reversed. So the bottom team in each conference will receive a 1 seed. 1 seeds will get a first round bye to accommodate the fact that there is 14 teams in this tournament as oppose to 16.

Voting will be done in the same manner the playoffs are run. Only this time instead of voting for the best team, you vote for the team with the best future (the team who has completed the best rebuild).

Last edited:

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:rangers NYR Boyler87
:nashville SwedishMeatballs1990
:kings Koivu 777
:ducks Avs44
:sabres Evgeni Giroux
:bolts Speedster
:columbus DontTazMeBro
:wild paul123
:sharks JayP812

Last edited:

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Then maybe it would be a good balance in the game if you are both commissioners?

Well I don't like playing in games that are too realistic. I think it's fun taking over a team and making them better in your opinion, even if that means trading 10 guys. Not everyone has to do that, but you shouldn't not be allowed to.

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
Then maybe it would be a good balance in the game if you are both commissioners?

up to swedish, i am fine with whatever. I dont need a realistic game i just dont want guys like malkin, crosby, toews, ovechkin moved.

and teams with 15 elite prospects and all the draft picks, while being well under the cap, and getting guys like redden and gomez to reach the floor

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
up to swedish, i am fine with whatever. I dont need a realistic game i just dont want guys like malkin, crosby, toews, ovechkin moved.

and teams with 15 elite prospects and all the draft picks, while being well under the cap, and getting guys like redden and gomez to reach the floor

I'd let Malkin move. He doesn't have a clause that's fair. But Crosby, toews, ovechkin guys with NMC's wouldn't move.

And there's always 2 or 3 rebuilding teams which is fine since it makes more teams competitive. Just join. Which team u want!

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
EG, if you are going to shut the other one down just put a message in there to delete the thread so people don't think they are signing up for a game.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
How about to handle the realisticness we do the franchise tags for each team. Some may have a couple some may have none. Does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad