Swedish GM Game ***CANCELLED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
:sabres sign

Ennis 3 years 2.75per(believed IRL on sabres board)

Kane 5 year 4.5per(similar to what JVR got)

Also they will not be getting NTC as buffalo does not give them out to RFA's nore do most teams

Also Sulzer(depth d) 2 year 900k per

Kaleta 1 year 1mill

JustJoe2k5

Jun 5, 2006
:canes

'Canes have agreed to terms with numerous restricted free agents, most notable of which are defenseman Jamie McBain (4 years / $1.500m per) and forward Jiri Tlusty (2 years / $0.875m per).

They also agreed to terms on entry-level contracts for defenseman Brian Dumoulin and forward Brody Sutter.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Not stepping down but I agree this game has been awful and needs serious improvement, i dont know why people cant enjoy a somewhat realistic game
Yeah, I want at least 5-6 of these trades vetoed...That would be a start.

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
:canes

'Canes have agreed to terms with numerous restricted free agents, most notable of which are defenseman Jamie McBain (4 years / $1.500m per) and forward Jiri Tlusty (2 years / $0.875m per).

They also agreed to terms on entry-level contracts for defenseman Brian Dumoulin and forward Brody Sutter.

Talks with Justin Schultz, however, have broken down and the defenseman is now expected to test free agency.

which is dumb, anyways just announce he is going to return to college so he doesnt test

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
This game is so unrealistic that Shea Weber, the oilers big 3 were dealt. But better keep it realistic so Justin Schultz tests the market. seriously??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad