giphy (19).gif

Ck1

Feb 10, 2018
Edmonton
Turned it off after 2-0 glad I did maybe I shouldn’t watch anymore
Nah I’m a sucker for punishment I won’t stop watching

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
I thought we were done when it was 2-0. Glad I was proven wrong. What a big comeback win!

Reactions: Oilhawks

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Serious business now:

who are we cheering for between Calgary and Vancouver?

As sickening as this is to say... We have a better path to the first spot in the division if Calgary wins. That being said, if Vancouver wins is an easier path to barely making the dance. So I guess it depends on whether you're optimistic or pessimistic.

But f*** Calgary, I'd rather Vancouver wins, ABC.

But really, I really really hope that its a regulation win.

Reactions: Deplorable Lenny

BurnabyJoe7

Not an Avalanche fan
Apr 12, 2019
God the refs were awful. How on earth does a follow through get called a highstick? Nashville benefited plenty from the refs tonight although they were bad all-around.

Reactions: ujju2

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
God the refs were awful. How on earth does a follow through get called a highstick? Nashville benefited plenty from the refs tonight although they were bad all-around.
Yeah Nashville benefited for the first 2 periods for sure, and we benefited in the third. Garbage reffing the whole way, at least this time it semi balanced out.

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
Zack Kassian with 7 minutes of ice. He had looked shaky as far as effort after signing the contract but wow. Tips sending a message. I think he's also sending a message to Connor sticking him with the two worst skaters on the team too (in Gags and Chia's son). Wants Connor to be more engaged i think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad